Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A rabbi, a priest, and a minister were all asked the same question: “What would you like people to say about you after you die?”
The priest said: “I hope that people say that I helped them to understand the absolute love that God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit offers to them through the Church.”
The minister said: “When I die, I hope that people will say that I saved many souls by bringing them to Christ.”
Finally, the rabbi was asked, “Rabbi, what do you hope people will say about you after you have died?”
Without pausing, the rabbi answered: “Look, he’s breathing!”

An interestingly worded request
View attachment 723077

And an old joke - I've heard numerous versions. Here are two examples, British and American

A young lad and his girlfriend were getting passionate when his girlfriend whispered in his ear kiss me where it smells of fish.
So he took her to Grimsby Docks

“A young couple were making out passionately in a car when the girl said, ‘Oh, oh, kiss me where it smells so bad!” So he drove her to New Jersey.”

and a Canadian version
YEaoCkACVrXalFLFib6_p-hBicgGgZlgeny65vRA_dI.jpg

Last edited:

Come on Pr Pr, she's probably laughing about something else . . . . . . . right?

But remember, sex can be perilous to your health as well as your self esteem. Just be careful what you get up to, practice safe sex
617nFToya8L._SL1024_.jpg70930572-extreme-sexual-positions-dangerous-sex-kama-sutra-or-kamasutra-.jpg

But at least you're not a mantis
praying_mantis_2.jpeg

Well, I know this is the internet, but I assume most of you are not mantises!
111504215-mantis-pressing-keys-on-a-laptop-keyboard-computer-bug-or-hacker-metaphor.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom