Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A mother travelled two thousand miles around the world to be with her only son on the day he received his Air Force Wings and also got married.
'Thank you for coming,' he said afterwards 'it meant so much to me'
'I wouldn't have missed it,' she said. 'After all, it's not every day a mother watches her son get his wings in the morning and have them clipped in the afternoon.'

Wife: Why don't you ever wear your wedding ring?
Husband: It cuts off my circulation.
Wife: It's supposed to.

A new neighbour said to the young woman next door 'If you don't mind me saying so, you and your husband don't seem to have much in common. Why on earth did you get married?'
The young woman sighed: 'I suppose it was the old business of opposites attract - he wasn't pregnant and I was!'

A young couple returned from their honeymoon barely on speaking terms.
The best man asked the groom what the problem was.
The groom explained: 'After making love on the first night, I got up to go to the bathroom and I put a fifty dollar bill on the pillow without thinking.'
'Don't worry,' said the groom reassuringly. 'She'll get over it. She surely didn't think you'd been saving yourself all these years?'
'Maybe,' said the groom. 'But I don't know if I'll get over it - she gave me twenty dollars change!'

When a young woman was getting married, she asked to wear her mother's wedding dress.
Seeing her daughter walk into the room for the first time, the gown a perfect fit on her petite frame, made the mother burst into tears.
The daughter put a comforting arm around her. 'It's like they always say,' she said. 'You're not losing a daughter, you're gaining a son.'
'That's not why I'm crying,' said the mother. 'I used to fit into that dress!'

But very useful for the dog (who apparently read the fine print)
An ability apparently beyond her (Barb!)
Pick-up Lines:
For the next dull conference
scream-my-name-1.jpg
For the Video inclined
great-sex-quotes.jpg
Hoping she's in the right mood
f1ff514e470df6768b39328ccd68cba0.jpg

Test for the Seniors (and not too seniors out there.
67428277_2795698463836939_1412674044267855872_n.jpg

Come at the king frog, you best not miss.

frog-gif.748692

Attachments

• frog.gif
    frog.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 419
Back
Top Bottom