Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is crazy. You may have heard that The Simpsons and Family Guy have made some eerie predictions (President Trump, transgendered Bruce Jenner). But the French comic Asterix featured a villain named Coronavirus in 2017.
As the article points out, Corona is the name for a group of viruses that include SARS and MERS, both of which had made world news before 2017...still, it is creepy.
coronavirus-asterix.jpgastrix.jpg

This is crazy. You may have heard that The Simpsons and Family Guy have made some eerie predictions (President Trump, transgendered Bruce Jenner). But the French comic Asterix featured a villain named Coronavirus in 2017.
As the article points out, Corona is the name for a group of viruses that include SARS and MERS, both of which had made world news before 2017...still, it is creepy.
View attachment 838306View attachment 838308

Mhm, I am fascinated by such or similar "coincidences" and I already have a collection about them.
For me, it is not so "creepy" as for others because I have already this collection and I sometimes really tend to believe there is someone or something in another dimension out there to warn us at strange places or in strange dreams about coming dangers of the future but we are not or no more able to recognize these warnings by our instincts.

For example, the night before the tsunami of 2004 hit the coasts of Thailand and Sri Lanka, so many women and older people told their relatives in the morning that they had had very bad dreams that it is a common sense there this was a warning from other dimensions by their ancestors.
(On the other hand, especially in Sri Lanka, there were proven examples of ALL elephants in this country getting into panic around / shortly after midnight, tearing madly at their chains until their "mahouts" - knowing the "predictive" instincts of the elephants - let them run free, followed them and they saw them running on hills and mountains where they became calmer, hours before the tsunami came. Scientists explained this later by the possible infrasound made by the huge waves in thousands of kilometers distance which were probably heard by the elephants and which might also have caused bad dreams in human beings instinctively. The next question then is, how do elephants know that this sound means a tsunami when they hear it probably for the first time in their lives and how do they know that they can save their lives by running up on hills and mountains?)

Sometimes, other examples in my collection are really funny because of their "black humour", sometimes it is simply terrible. I myself have experienced very strange coincidences in which I myself up to now always was very lucky - others around me not.
One of my girlfriends (the Polish and very Catholic one, scientist by herself, what made our discussions funny because of our "surrealisms") lived with me together through two of such coincidences, which I predicted or in which I really wanted to help others, but which made things rather worse and therefore, she called me once before leaving me: 1. "a male Cassandra" and 2. "Du bist wirklich ein Glücksvampir! Kannst Du die anderen Menschen nicht einfach in Ruhe lassen!?" (= "You are really a vampire of other people's luck! Can't you simply leave other people alone in their peace or their misery?")

Explanation here for 1. and the probably most famous example from my collection. (If you are interested in reading more, I could open a new thread about it.) :

Last edited:
Continuing the theme from Roadside attractions of American Stonehenges, I wish to express my sincere condolences to those hard-working public servants in the UK who face a particularly difficult day in preparing for tonight.
unnamed 166.jpg
Yes, this was from the fall. Now they move the stones ahead an hour.

Continuing the theme from Roadside attractions of American Stonehenges, I wish to express my sincere condolences to those hard-working public servants in the UK who face a particularly difficult day in preparing for tonight.
View attachment 838688

They get time and a half, don’t they?

Mhm, I am fascinated by such or similar "coincidences" and I already have a collection about them.
For me, it is not so "creepy" as for others because I have already this collection and I sometimes really tend to believe there is someone or something in another dimension out there to warn us at strange places or in strange dreams about coming dangers of the future but we are not or no more able to recognize these warnings by our instincts.

For example, the night before the tsunami of 2004 hit the coasts of Thailand and Sri Lanka, so many women and older people told their relatives in the morning that they had had very bad dreams that it is a common sense there this was a warning from other dimensions by their ancestors.
(On the other hand, especially in Sri Lanka, there were proven examples of ALL elephants in this country getting into panic around / shortly after midnight, tearing madly at their chains until their "mahouts" - knowing the "predictive" instincts of the elephants - let them run free, followed them and they saw them running on hills and mountains where they became calmer, hours before the tsunami came. Scientists explained this later by the possible infrasound made by the huge waves in thousands of kilometers distance which were probably heard by the elephants and which might also have caused bad dreams in human beings instinctively. The next question then is, how do elephants know that this sound means a tsunami when they hear it probably for the first time in their lives and how do they know that they can save their lives by running up on hills and mountains?)

Sometimes, other examples in my collection are really funny because of their "black humour", sometimes it is simply terrible. I myself have experienced very strange coincidences in which I myself up to now always was very lucky - others around me not.
One of my girlfriends (the Polish and very Catholic one, scientist by herself, what made our discussions funny because of our "surrealisms") lived with me together through two of such coincidences, which I predicted or in which I really wanted to help others, but which made things rather worse and therefore, she called me once before leaving me: 1. "a male Cassandra" and 2. "Du bist wirklich ein Glücksvampir! Kannst Du die anderen Menschen nicht einfach in Ruhe lassen!?" (= "You are really a vampire of other people's luck! Can't you simply leave other people alone in their peace or their misery?")

Explanation here for 1. and the probably most famous example from my collection. (If you are interested in reading more, I could open a new thread about it.) :

I am Native American. My people believe the earth is a living being. If we are capable of listening as our ancesters and the animals are, we can hear the earth speak. It is the source of all ancient knowledge.

Last edited:
View attachment 838688

No we don't.

Clock change postponed due to coronavirus.

Now due to take place next Sunday 1.00am 29th

No we don't.

Clock change postponed due to coronavirus.

Now due to take place next Sunday 1.00am 29th
It's good to see the UK getting ahead of the virus. Just think of all the cases that will be prevented by not moving your (mechanical, or stone) clocks for a week!

View attachment 838688
Loxuru's right, it's next weekend (I was thinking it was tonight, checked my diary and found I was wrong - I've been waking up soon after 6.00 finding it's already light, we're having high pressure bright weather, that's why I'd got that idea)

And those stones are at Avebury, not Stonehenge. Not far away, and very impressive, but I don't know if they've got any astronomical alignments.

Drone technology is a wonderful thing :D

Loxuru's right, it's next weekend (I was thinking it was tonight, checked my diary and found I was wrong - I've been waking up soon after 6.00 finding it's already light, we're having high pressure bright weather, that's why I'd got that idea)

And those stones are at Avebury, not Stonehenge. Not far away, and very impressive, but I don't know if they've got any astronomical alignments.

Hey the joke worked and what's more it can be recycled, Hence PrPr doing his bit to save the planet :D

ake place next Sunday 1.00am 29th
The old guy always nitpicks, at least gently. :facepalm:
As far as I recall, the clock change in the European countries always takes place the last weekend of March,
More nitpicking, now teutonic accuracy!:facepalm::facepalm:
Loxuru's right, it's next weekend
God, even Eul piles on! She can rarely resist picking nits.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
And those stones are at Avebury, not Stonehenge.
More Nits!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I don't know if they've got any astronomical alignments.
:doh::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Hey the joke worked and what's more it can be recycled, Hence PrPr doing his bit to save the planet
Some little support RR, too late, the majority has spoken. I was just trying to post a little harmless joke. Then I get crucified by nitpickers! (not a surprise on this site!) Mea Culpa!:BangHead:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom