Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now they move the stones ahead an hour.
More nitpicking, now teutonic accuracy!:facepalm::facepalm:
Gründlichkeit, mein Freund, gründlichkeit (I hope I wrote it correctly this time, after @malins threatened me with disciplinary measures for spelling it wrongly).:icon_writing::doh:

but I don't know if they've got any astronomical alignments.
Maybe Avebury either had, but its integrity has been damaged so much, that it is difficult to find out.
Referring to the April Fools Day joke, of moving stones, it seems to me that such astronomical megalite sites needed a correction for Earth's precession and nutation from time to time. Mostly done by adding more stones to improve observations?

5th in a Series of Classic Moments in Literary History.
View attachment 839308
"Waiting for Godot Bidet"

Samuel Becket

===================
As an Asian, I always thought that we make the best bidets in the world. I didn't realize they even have such a decorative one with that scale in the West.

5th in a Series of Classic Moments in Literary History.
View attachment 839308
"Waiting for Godot Bidet"

by Samuel Beckett

===================
I saw a young girl, about 4 years old I guess and dressed, doing this over one of the fountain jets in "Pigeon Square".
(She was letting it squirt up her dress.)
Much too young to know why it felt good but think she must have enjoyed the feeling like this older and nuder lady.

Kim Jong Un's bodyguards sure are an athletic bunch, wonder how they do on the highway?

Why does the Beloved Leader need so many guards?

With this one, should we be laughing or crying?
89958964_10157346108431559_7897965977080430592_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom