Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Actually, the cat did it!

A recent large-scale study of the Czech Charles University, published in Journal of Evolutionary Psychology sees a link between cat lovers and the penchant for role play with sexual submission, such as bondage and SM. The study showed that a large part of the cat lovers like to flirt with the limits of the fear, which is reflected in submissive roles such as bondage and SM. The conclusion is that people who spend a lot of time in the proximity of cats, can catch toxoplasmosis. This condition is caused by a parasite (Toxoplasma gondii) and spreads through the feces of cats. The researchers see a link between toxoplasmosis and getting excited by fear, danger and sexual submission. The parasite can affect the brain and human behavior, the researchers say.
I've lived with cats my whole life, including the one in the house now and the colony of ferals I'm feeding (there's a mother, Curlette, and her two kittens, Sonny and Cher, pretty much living on the front porch). According to this theory, I should be a sub. I most definitely am not. Besides, toxoplasma gondii exposure should make a person want to be eaten by a cat.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
Living with cats may have increased my tolerance for pain. My current house cat, Camille seems to enjoy trying to dig a hole in my chest.

There's an especially virulent form called cruxoplasmosis,
caused by Cruxoplasma gynaeciae,
that causes males and females to get aroused by crucifixion,
the men by seeing and maybe doing the crucifying,
the women by being crucified - :p :devil:
The disease might be treated with Clitoria ternatea extract :D. The extract is currently subject to approval for use in crop protection Down Under and might yet have other uses :devil:.

For those thinking of changing their diet after the excesses of Christmas

15203280_536870393188536_8427067245155500588_n.jpg

That's marvelous, Naraku. Mine does all those. He's meowing outside at the moment, wanting to come in from the cold; should I let him?
and telling all your neighbours what a cruel, heartless monster you are! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom