Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
A hot 30 year-old blonde was convicted of multiple unpaid parking tickets.

"I have some good news and some bad news," said the judge, "The good news it that I am sentencing you to crucifixion."

"That's the GOOD news???? What's the BAD news????"

"The bad news is that the space and time slot available coincides with a King of Queens marathon."

A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high bridge, about to jump off.

A smelly old homeless bloke who was wandering by stopped and said, "Look, since you'll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a bit of fun before you go?"

She screamed, "NO! You filthy old man!"

He shrugged and turned away saying, "Okay then, I'll just go and wait at the bottom."

She didn't jump.

Object lesson: Suicide counselling really does work.

A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high bridge, about to jump off.

A smelly old homeless bloke who was wandering by stopped and said, "Look, since you'll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a bit of fun before you go?"

She screamed, "NO! You filthy old man!"

He shrugged and turned away saying, "Okay then, I'll just go and wait at the bottom."

She didn't jump.

Object lesson: Suicide counselling really does work.

That's so sick it's funny :confused:

She's a stickler for the regulations

tumblr_o1x17aqEkx1v6wxj0o1_1280.jpg

A nice compact little unit, ideal for a man who's got a lot to download! :devil:
His tower looks old ... like when someone asks for computer help and are asked what kind of computer do you have?
And they say ................ a white one!
:doh:

His tower looks old ... like when someone asks for computer help and are asked what kind of computer do you have?
And they say ................ a white one!
:doh:

Don't worry, she's giving his "tower" a service, it looks in working order from where I'm sitting!

White, Sis? Grey or beige is what I remember, and I remember when towers where the new thing. My first PC was similar to #3 here, but was made by Epson (yes, they made computers for a time). Twin floppies, no hard disk, and a green screen.

300px-Ibm_px_xt_color.jpg ibm-xt-2.jpg IBM_PC_AT.jpg d0e57957260c2371efb580e189765558.jpg

"And they say ................ a white one!"

And you say "There's your problem right there!"

Don't worry, she's giving his "tower" a service, it looks in working order from where I'm sitting!

White, Sis? Grey or beige is what I remember, and I remember when towers where the new thing. My first PC was similar to #3 here, but was made by Epson (yes, they made computers for a time). Twin floppies, no hard disk, and a green screen.

View attachment 486498 View attachment 486499 View attachment 486500 View attachment 486501

"And they say ................ a white one!"

And you say "There's your problem right there!"

that one on the far right must belong to Tree :rolleyes:

Five hot sorority babes on spring break had just been convicted of public indecency.

"I have some good news and some bad news," began the judge, "The good news is that I am sentencing you all to crucifixion."

"That's the 'GOOD' news???? What's the 'BAD' news????"

"The bad news is that I am also taking away your cellphones for the duration of your crucifixions."

A hot thirty-something short-haired brunette had just been convicted of multiple unpaid parking tickets.

"I have some good news and some bad news," began the judge," The good news is that I am sentencing you to crucifixion--"

"That's the 'GOOD' news????? What's the 'BAD' news????"

"The bad news is that we only have extra large water bottles in the holding cell."

The hot brunette wondered if the judge was insane or just fucking with her.

But, once she was bound wrist and ankle and fully naked to the Saint Andrew's cross, she understood why that was bad news. She had an overwhelming urge to urinate, an urge agonizingly aggravated by the guards who were chanting "PISS! PISS! PISS!"

Back
Top Bottom