Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have I posted this before?

a fun3.jpg

Back to nude gardening, before this thread gets intellectual again!:mad::eek:;)

That third one looks Australian to me. The house, the fence, the plants, the thongs, very Sydney suburban. I even have a tool exactly like the one she's holding.

Meanwhile in the USA, Phoenix Police Department announces a 13% cut to its uniform budget. Oddly enough, women make up 13% of sworn officers on the force . . . . . . . . .

Police-014.jpg

That third one looks Australian to me. The house, the fence, the plants, the thongs, very Sydney suburban. I even have a tool exactly like the one she's holding.

Meanwhile in the USA, Phoenix Police Department announces a 13% cut to its uniform budget. Oddly enough, women make up 13% of sworn officers on the force . . . . . . . . .

View attachment 534561
Not exactly. Want you truly go on patrol without weapons and standard equipment @ErikaVonHeim ?
Madiosi2017-326-arrested.jpg

View attachment 534561
It could also be a house in a Florida suburb. I have a pair of clippers like that too. And we wear thongs here. And we have ornamental plants that originated in just about every part of the world.
I'm not sure about those things on the side of the house. The large grey cylinder looks like a water heater, but I've never seen one on the outside of the house. And the white box with slots looks too small for an air conditioner.

In keeping with the garden theme: Here are some mushrooms.
sroom2.jpg sroom1.jpg

It could also be a house in a Florida suburb. I have a pair of clippers like that too. And we wear thongs here. And we have ornamental plants that originated in just about every part of the world.
I'm not sure about those things on the side of the house. The large grey cylinder looks like a water heater, but I've never seen one on the outside of the house. And the white box with slots looks too small for an air conditioner.

Ah, maybe it is Australia then. That box is the external part of a split system air con unit
https://www.brisbaneair.com.au/air-conditioning/split-system-air-conditioning/
943296.jpg Ductless-Heat-Pump.jpg
of course there are other ways to keep cool over here
Australians-strip-off-for-Instagram-Get-Naked-Australia-account-810509.jpg aussie-beach-girls_0.jpg nudist-beaches-in-australia.jpg

The cylinder is a hot water heater/tank, they are sometimes put outside the house here.
Electric-HWU.jpg ground-electric-tank.jpg

And we call the fencing colorbond, I have some myself.
http://colorbond.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQj...vjbc2gTBpJJy9xWd4PcyAEQItv2QHswcaAjshEALw_wcB
"Tested for 50 years in Australian Conditions"

Back
Top Bottom