Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
angela-0554.jpg She was a cute but very naughty dark-haired beauty and likes challenging men. In the coffee-shop she met some guys sitting at the bar who she thought silly enough to nag them. Against one with a huge thatched cowboy hat she yelled-“Hey old sully cowboy chap with your cowboy hat can you somewhat more than drinking seagram and peeping and all the time caressing my breasts with your eyes?
The (hat)man shrug his shoulders and said nothing. Because that the Raven turned to other senior at the bar, this time one with a funny bleu nose “And you purple nose Y’re looking as if you need some girlish help?” Would you be pleased if I help you? And she started a roaring laughing. The man looked at his friend and blinked at him.
Cowboy-hat stood and walked to the Raven who afraid backed to the bar.
Tasha, the waitress grinned in anticipation at the rising bluenose who the backward walking Raven stopped and her seized around her slim waist.
“How about a nice whipping Blackie?” growled Admi. “Tree we have outside a nice barn and I’m pretty sure that Tasha got some nice bullwhips from Melissa”
Without a word the cowboy-hat seized the legs of the raven and together they brought the raven to the door and outside the bar

and tree what about her itching?

...is OK. It amazes me how much contempt there can be for one person...

Tree

...but she does look good like that...
How true, it never ceases to astonish me how cruel, women especally, can be to one another. The "liberal" women turned on Sarah Palin with a viciousness that that appalled me. No fan of Sarah Palin an I but what would have been the backlah if it was the other way around.

ps, she doses look good on the cross, but lose that darn loincloth!!

Back
Top Bottom