Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
What!?!? Australia's gonna run outta beer !?!? Say it's not so Phlebas !!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...n-out-if-not-classified-as-essential-to-life/

I can't see it happening,it would cause considerable distress, and I understand that bottle shops will remain open even if we move to a higher level of lockdown. I was in one yesterday stocking up and there was plenty of beer, though some items were more scarce than usual. Some brewers may convert to making disinfectants for the short term.

As the famous song says:

But there's nothing so lonesome, so morbid or drear
Than to stand in a bar, of a pub with no beer

s-l300 (2).jpgthe-pub-with-no-beer.jpg

Here's a different take on a fantasy adventure

plunge.jpg

Sad, But As I Get Older, I Think Differently

After a long day on the golf course I stopped in at Hooter's to see some friends and have
some hot Wings and a beer

image001.png

After being there for a while, one of my friends asked me which waitress I would like to be stuck in an elevator with.

I told them "The one who knows how to fix elevators".

I'm old, I'm tired, and I pee a lot."

That is men's wear, always a bit more grim,
the ladies' Corona-chic collection for Spring 2020 is a bit more upbeat
vvic3czlwzn41.png 5e78d0ea2200005400b3a844.png
(Slovakian president Zuzana Čaputova is leading by example here ;)
ESTsBXCUUAAD_uh.jpg
Notice how apart from her attire appropriate for the era, this young lady from the US has decided to wrap often-touched surfaces like her phone and the doorknob in copper tape

That is men's wear, always a bit more grim,
Normally, When one enters a warehouse wearing a mask, people think you are out for the cash in the counters!:confused:

Reminds me of some 25 years ago. I had caught a pneumonia and went to the doctor. In 1990's doctors had not yet means for electronic paying, so I had to go along the bank to retrieve some cash. It was already dark, and cold, so, being ill, to protect myself, I wore my balaclava from the army. Incidentally, just as I entered the bank, where the ATM was, an employee left the building. I noticed, the poor man got scared to hell, seeing someone coming up to him with a balaclava....:eek::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom