Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com

When Lord Wragg will find out she is wasting precious water, she will face a good whipping!:devil:

Ah but is it really a waste? I heard that there was another damsel tied to the ground in a shallow pool, and the photo shoot of the pretty hose handler was an afterthought, as the pool filled to the ill luck of the one that was facing certain drowning!

When Lord Wragg will find out she is wasting precious water, she will face a good whipping!:devil:
Ah but is it really a waste? I heard that there was another damsel tied to the ground in a shallow pool, and the photo shoot of the pretty hose handler was an afterthought, as the pool filled to the ill luck of the one that was facing certain drowning!
Certain drowning is one issue, but Lord Wragg will hardly consider that an excuse to pass up on whipping so lovely a water waster. ;) He can be very environmentally conscious when warranted.

Though, sometimes, we (women) need to refresh some intimate part of our body ...
Men, in French, are saying that we have
"le feu au cul " ...
Feu = fire
Cul = pussy
so, litteraly, "fire in the pussy" ...:very_hot:

8s.gif:D:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 571012Surrender scene for Rebellion 2018. Taken during the final assault on the rebel stronghold in the frozen north of a blue state. These rebels have given up the fight.
No stamina. I remember when a horde of lovely rebel girls would hold out at least until some of us actually heard there was a rebellion going on. Now they're over before some of us are out of the coffee shop.

Back
Top Bottom