Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
The best lot of household slaves I ever bought!:cool:
It's a real exciting pleasure to see them working!:rolleyes:

Lord Wragg is pleased with this job lot, hard at work at the Manor.
!adl-gardening-day-2017.jpg!adl-g1.jpg!adlg.jpg!adl_10 (5).jpg!adl542.jpg!adl_10 (4).jpg!adl_10 (3).jpg!adl_10 (2).jpg

Come to Messa 'home and you'll see !:D

A man for the housework, and Judith for . . . . . .
(what is he wearing?)

View attachment 599836 RacingRodent was in my kitchen and snapped this photo.
I think you are an adornment to any kitchen :D
We could argue whether they are out of place or not, but you can celebrate International Nude Day on July 14 by doing a naked cave walk.
Of course she's out of place! Her own kitchen? Beautiful naked women belong in the torture chamber or the slave market, or perhaps our coffee shop.

Mind you, that naked cave walk might be fun. Do they let squirrels with cameras join?

A camera and a strong flash?

Great find, Phlebas - 'The Cave of the Storm Nymphs' c.1901 - 1903, by Sir Edward Poynter.

The foreground figure proves that my own 'Traumatich nach Henri Fuseli' is mistitled (although I did adopt Fuseli's style to depict the face in my painting.)

Poynter's figures are Sirens, rejoicing in their latest shipwreck, in anticipation of adding to their treasures.

the-cave-of-the-storm-nymphs-sir-edward-john-poynter-.jpgPoynter study Storm Nymphs tumblr_lys8dtkZHI1qac76ro1_1280.jpg(b archive) Traumatich nach Henri Fuseli 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom