Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really interested in #3. It’s political, so I won’t talk about it here, but if you want to know what they’re going on about, below is a news article and a BLM demand that all the tapes be released.

Family of armed woman killed by police file civil rights complaint

Release the Tapes: Justice for Yuvette Henderson

But I didn’t come here empty handed, so here are some lady’s keeping busy, ripped from the good old days of Tumblr being a haven for scum and villainy.
It takes so much less time to keep a slave clean and smelling fresh if she is working in the nude. Just a quick rinse with the garden hose will suffice, most of the time.

It takes so much less time to keep a slave clean and smelling fresh if she is working in the nude. Just a quick rinse with the garden hose will suffice, most of the time.

I can't argue with that.

tumblr_p943w8XG7h1sbzdjwo1_1280.jpgtumblr_p74q15xvro1vja1qzo1_540.jpglawn1.jpg056.jpg1287389866.jpgFile_028.jpgPublic_Nudity_735_1000.jpgdiff53.jpgcan061002.jpg

What great pics. Such free spirited women! Oh, I wish I could do this!!!! Well, put me in the situation and there's no telling!;):devil:

But, what if the reason for their nudity and celebration was far more serious?

The three friends were convicted of a capital crime. Their punishment? Well, crucifixion, of course! They are each free on her own recognizance to appear at the public execution grounds at dawn to be put to death on the cross. The penalty for not appearing: their families and friends will all be crucified in their places.

When given their sentence of death by crucifixion they were immediately stripped of all clothing and cast out into the street. No one is allowed to give them any clothing or shelter or aid of any kind upon pain of severe punishment. They girls must fend for themselves until their appointed date for execution. They are explicitly not allowed to wear any clothing. Their nakedness being the sign of their condemnation. They must spend their final days and hours completely naked. (But of course!:p)

Though horrified by their sentences, they remain the fun-loving girls they always were. So they make the most of their remaining time. They visit their favorite bars, restaurants and clubs where they had so much fun as young women do. They are permitted to receive food, water and alcohol (at the expense of the establishment), but nothing else. The presence of pretty, naked young women is sure to bring in a lot of business, so the cost is well worth it.

And, of course, they can have as much sex as desired!;)

But eventually the dawn of the morning of their execution has arrived. They toast to themselves and finish off their last drinks. Then, arm-in-arm, they stoically walk to the gates of the execution ground.

View attachment 392562 (Well, they were arm-in-arm a moment ago.)

The guard ushers them in. Their idendities are verified. They are allowed a few minutes to say goodbye to each other and for essential bodily functions (after all, they've been drinking for hours)!

Promptly at 6:00 AM, as the sun rises, they are seized and dragged to their crosses.

"Please, a few more minutes," one of them asks. "I still have to poop!"

"Do, it from the cross, bitch," the guard grumbles.

Within minutes they are stretched over the wood, nailed and elevated. Spectators are gathering, as are the TV cameras.

The girls groan and writhe in agony from their crosses. The alcohol begins to wear off. A long day stretches out in front of them.

(Sorry TC. What started out as a short blurb became too long, I know. Please forgive me!:D)
Great narrative! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Very nice!

These inspire a story.

A hot blonde 40 year-old and a cute brunette 20 year-old stood before a judge. The blonde had been found guilty of having several unpaid parking tickets, the brunette had been found guilty of serially driving without a license. The judge began speaking.

"Under the new city bylaw, I should sentence you both to a week in prison. I really don't want to do that. The bylaw was passed without much forethought. The prison I would have to send you too is full of hardened criminals, and you would be raped every day."

The bailiffs dicks got rock-hard at the thought of these two hotties in involuntary lesbo sex.

"However," continued the judge, "I have some discretion. This city wants to promote public transportation. If you agree, I will sentence you to a week of community service promoting public transportation. After you served your week of community service, your records will be expunged. Do you need a minute to think it over?"

In unison, and before their lawyers could counsel otherwise, both the blonde and the brunette shouted out "No!"

"You're sure? You would have to do a week doing exactly what the public transportation office tells you what to do..."

Again, in unison and before counsel could get a word in, "Yes!" was shouted out from both women's mouths.

"Very well, then. Report to the central transport depot at Midnight Sunday. In the meantime, I am ordering you both to wear ankle bracelets so you do not flee."

The blonde and brunette reported as ordered. That Sunday midnight, they were less inspired than they were at their sentencing. They were met by a butch transportation officer...who had two large paper shopping bags set out on the floor.

"Strip."

"What????"

"Look, ladies, it's this or prison. Take your pick..."

Slowly, clumsily, the blonde and the brunette stripped as they sobbed away their dignity, until they were in their undies.

"What do you think 'strip' means?" barked out the butch transportation officer, "ALL of it! Until you are butt naked except for the ankle bracelets."

Crying now, the blonde and the brunette removed their bras...and then their panties. The butch transportation officer was unfazed as she grabbed up the shopping bags with the blonde and the brunette's clothes. Then she motioned for the blonde and the brunette to follow her. Disoriented, terrified and thoroughly vulnerable to all the world the blonde and the brunette followed. The butch transportation officer locked them in separate cells.

Several hours later, the butch transportation officer unlocked the cells and motioned the blonde and the brunette to follow her. They followed.

It was summer...but the transportation depot was air-conditioned and the cold floor sent chills up the blonde and the brunette's spines through the soles of their bare feet.

The butch transportation officer led the blonde and the brunette into an open railway car. In the middle of the car was a rectangular glass display case, such as would contain a mannequin in a department store.

"Stop!" ordered the butch transportation officer. "You...brunette...turn around...now back up until your back and your ass is pressing against hers....DO IT!....good...now, blonde, lift up your arms....good, now, brunette, put your arms behind her back...now around her belly....good...now, blonde, do the same..."

The butch transportation officer snapped handcuffs on the wrists of the blonde and the brunette, just above each other's bellies. Then, she clumsily maneuvered this sobbing human naked four-breasted beast into the glass display case.

Then the butch transportation officer showed a sign of softness, of kindness for the first time.

"Look...you are both intelligent...I don't think I need to tell you what you will be doing the next week to promote public transportation...and the judge was right, you are not hardened criminals, you just made a series of whoopsies...so, I am going to try to make this as easy for you as I can...neither of you are tatted up...so, I am going to put these hoods over your heads so no one riding will recognize you."

The butch transportation officer put black hoods over the blonde and the brunette's heads.

That whole Monday, from nine to five, the blonde and the brunette were encased, naked but for their handcuffs and ankle bracelets in the plexiglass display case. By ten AM, word had gotten out about the new display the city had put out to promote public transportation. From noon until five, that railway car was standing room only.

At five, that particular railway car was pulled out of service. The butch transportation officer unlocked the plexiglass display case, and unhooded and uncuffed the blonde and the brunette. Then she led them back to their cells, where warm bowls of porridge awaited them.

The drill was repeated on Tuesday...with just one variation.

"It's supposed to be colder today," declared the butch transportation officer after the naked blonde and brunette had been cuffed securely into place in the display case and hooded, "I can't turn up the temperature in this very much, but there is something else I can do..."

The blonde, then the brunette, let out startled "OWWWs!" as they felt a needle jabbed into their exposed asses.

"Here, this will keep you warm..."

"This" was actually a long-acting pheromone. By 9.45 AM, both the blonde and the brunette's nipples were erect and hard. By 10AM, their clitorises were hard.

After long bouts of pheromone-induced ecstasy, both the blonde and the brunette orgasmed. They orgasmed several times that Tuesday, thanks to the fact that the pheromone was long-acting.

It was "supposed to be cold" Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as well, so the butch transportation officer took the necessary precaution these days just the same as she did on the Tuesday.

At six PM Friday, the butch transportation officer signed a document for the judge certifying that the blonde and the brunette had satisfactorily completed their community service promoting public transportation.

The following Monday, both the blonde and the brunette sold their cars and bought long-term passes to the railway, which they took every day that they could. The blonde's husband and the brunette's boyfriend both noticed that the sex was infinitely hotter when the blonde and the brunette were fresh from having taken the railway back home.
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing it.

Dominika 01

Attachments

• domij0001.jpg
    domij0001.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 83
  • domij0003.jpg
    domij0003.jpg
    942.1 KB · Views: 74
  • domij0004.jpg
    domij0004.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 75
  • domij0007.jpg