Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
I seem to recall reading somewhere that a witch initiate was expected to lie all night on the ground, naked and spread eagled with a sword lying across her belly. Perhaps this coven has the witch prospect stand at attention all night. I'm sure she'll pass the initiation. Wouldn't you love to be her demon familiar?

alonewoods.jpg

sorry, I meant to quote this picture from Racing Rodent above.

Very nice Anastasia series. I take it from the language on the signs this is somewhere in Germany. I'm just gonna have to move there (Ich muss dorthin ziehen.) I guess I'll need to bone up on my German, though Anastasia's given me a head start in that department.

yep, that is germany, and the community is pretty sure Friedberg, in the Frankfurt-region,

Where are you going to in Germany?

Very nice Anastasia series. I take it from the language on the signs this is somewhere in Germany. I'm just gonna have to move there (Ich muss dorthin ziehen.) I guess I'll need to bone up on my German, though Anastasia's given me a head start in that department.
1550415061073.jpeg I recognized it as Engelsgasse, in Friedberg, Hesse.

If these nude girls are out of place, where exactly should they be? ;) :D
Some people can do amazing things with their toes. But these three are just a bunch of show-offs... :rolleyes:
I must remember to look at their toes. :rolleyes::oops:

A mixture of places

38105210162_c75de6efc2_k.jpg33875899343_b76176d617_b.jpg26503316919_b505adde22_k.jpg24555845928_f86a4f2376_b.jpgdst068.jpgdst225.jpgdst501.jpglowes.gifautoparts.gif029.jpg

This way the guys say I won’t get any paint on my clothes ... something about union work rules ... but I don’t recall ever reading that ... maybe it was in the fine print?

Exactly, it makes perfect sense to me. :rolleyes:

ok, this is the start of a long series I have, maybe I'll just post a selection over the next few days, nude at university

udea parte 1 (4).jpgudea parte 1 (14).jpgudea parte 1 (15).jpgudea parte 1 (16).jpgudea parte 1 (26).jpgnaked in the university 2 (1).jpgNaked in the university.jpgudea parte 1 (1).jpgudea parte 1 (3).jpgudea parte 1 (7) (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom