Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
It also seems that Rule 34 also can involve full blown blasphemy.

The first pic below is titled "The Ecstasy of the Virgin Mary." The second . . . rather speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BC3BDAD9-BB15-4770-9C49-728F9AB63F74.jpeg
    BC3BDAD9-BB15-4770-9C49-728F9AB63F74.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 21ADBBED-8068-4A83-9AD7-4C1D06F64FBA.jpeg
    21ADBBED-8068-4A83-9AD7-4C1D06F64FBA.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 77
I was taught it starting in grade school

and to put it politely it’s a prime example of the "How Many Angels Can Dance on the Head of Pin" school of theology.

Impolitely, "Mental Masturbation."
It also seems that Rule 34 also can involve full blown blasphemy.

The first pic below is titled "The Ecstasy of the Virgin Mary." The second . . . rather speaks for itself. :rolleyes:
I sing in a chamber choir at our local Catholic cathedral - the Monseigneur likes Renaissance music. Some of the sermons at Mass tend to be a bit weird, theologically speaking (I was not raised Catholic), especially when they rattle on about the blessed "ever virgin". One of the clergy was very eloquent in describing how fortunate and blessed Mary must have felt, giving birth purely without ever losing her virginity, and then having a nice chaste spouse like Joseph. My thought was (besides "what a load of old rubbish"), "poor Mary - all the problems with pregnancy and childbirth, without any of the nice fun bits". And then, after Jesus is born and she's all married to Joseph, this guy is going on about how great chastity is, so she doesn't even get a bang after childbirth. I didn't quite see where the whole blessing thing came in.

And clearly, with all these priests getting caught molesting people, or breaking their vows by having girlfriends, they don't really see the blessing in celibacy either.

I sing in a chamber choir at our local Catholic cathedral - the Monseigneur likes Renaissance music. Some of the sermons at Mass tend to be a bit weird, theologically speaking (I was not raised Catholic), especially when they rattle on about the blessed "ever virgin". One of the clergy was very eloquent in describing how fortunate and blessed Mary must have felt, giving birth purely without ever losing her virginity, and then having a nice chaste spouse like Joseph. My thought was (besides "what a load of old rubbish"), "poor Mary - all the problems with pregnancy and childbirth, without any of the nice fun bits". And then, after Jesus is born and she's all married to Joseph, this guy is going on about how great chastity is, so she doesn't even get a bang after childbirth. I didn't quite see where the whole blessing thing came in.

And clearly, with all these priests getting caught molesting people, or breaking their vows by having girlfriends, they don't really see the blessing in celibacy either.

I disagree on one point. It’s not a load of rubbish, but rather a steaming pile of deep and malodorous bullshit. Other than that, you’re spot on.

The concept of sex as inherently sinful is completely fucked, and not in a fun way.

er Mark 3:31-35 31Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you." 33"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked. 34Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother.

I disagree on one point. It’s not a load of rubbish, but rather a steaming pile of deep and malodorous bullshit. Other than that, you’re spot on.

The concept of sex as inherently sinful is completely fucked, and not in a fun way.

So it would seem the Bible is clear on Mary staying a Virgin as BS

er Mark 3:31-35 31Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you." 33"Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked. 34Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother.

So it would seem the Bible is clear on Mary staying a Virgin as BS

I recall a priest, and not a creepy one, explaining that the men with Mary weren’t his brothers, but first cousins. Or something. One more patty on the pile.

bdsmlr-139285-tMoGB1C4cM.jpg

Attachments

• E91F4311-6647-4C7E-9F3E-B1078D8D4A60.jpeg
    E91F4311-6647-4C7E-9F3E-B1078D8D4A60.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 4BB7EE85-DE13-48F1-A07F-5BB448FECF35.jpeg
    4BB7EE85-DE13-48F1-A07F-5BB448FECF35.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 50316DF6-7445-4ECD-A8D5-74D7403F8FB1.png
    50316DF6-7445-4ECD-A8D5-74D7403F8FB1.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 73
  • 45397B28-FF17-4190-9A23-1DE5BF53FC2E.jpeg
    45397B28-FF17-4190-9A23-1DE5BF53FC2E.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 73
And the Mexican edition of Playboy had to issue an apology for this cover.

Attachments

• ECE74769-363C-4474-8F9C-D885085D73D3.jpeg
    ECE74769-363C-4474-8F9C-D885085D73D3.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom