Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
True. "The Immaculate Conception" is a 19th century addition to Catholic dogma.

Hi Apostate, right up to a point, but as your link to Wikipedia points out it was a common and widely held belief since antiquity, it wasn't made up in the 19th century. Whether you agree with it or not is another matter.

Likewise Jesus' brothers. This may be a reference to cousins rather than literal siblings. When you are thousands of years from the culture that produced the text, you need to be sensitive to context and nuance that may run contrary to the literal meaning, as Eul can confirm. You only have to look around the world today to see the danger you get into when people take these texts too literally and without cultural context!

Now back to the topic :)

__1_1 (6).jpgnip002 (1).jpg0_Naked-women-take-part-in-a-rally-marking-International-Day-for-the-Elimination-of-Violence-a...jpgjody_quenches_our_thirst____by_e_digitalfantasy-dbrjz9e.jpgnaked-housewives-092417 (24).jpgb4.jpg!birthday (1).jpg(362).jpgAmHsFm333.jpg

Hi Apostate, right up to a point, but as your link to Wikipedia points out it was a common and widely held belief since antiquity, it wasn't made up in the 19th century. Whether you agree with it or not is another matter.

Likewise Jesus' brothers. This may be a reference to cousins rather than literal siblings. When you are thousands of years from the culture that produced the text, you need to be sensitive to context and nuance that may run contrary to the literal meaning, as Eul can confirm. You only have to look around the world today to see the danger you get into when people take these texts too literally and without cultural context!

View attachment 806050View attachment 806051View attachment 806052View attachment 806053View attachment 806054View attachment 806056View attachment 806057View attachment 806058View attachment 806059

Thanks, Phlebas, We needed that. ;)

View attachment 806050View attachment 806051View attachment 806052View attachment 806053View attachment 806054View attachment 806056View attachment 806057View attachment 806058View attachment 806059
There was a pixelated pussy and taped-over tits!!! Are you becoming Catholic or Japanese?!?!?!

There was a pixelated pussy and taped-over tits!!! Are you becoming Catholic or Japanese?!?!?!

Already catholic, I don't think I'm turning Japanese don't think I'm turning Japanese don't really think so

In picture #7 I saw a very American looking 'stop sign' and wonder if this was nearby...

I think it's safe to say (misquoting Childish Gambino) this is not America

Did she just think it was a nice day, so what the hell? :D

I'm going to suggest that money was involved.
Either that, or I'm definitely living in the wrong country :)
If the internet is to be believed women in eastern Europe roam about naked, bars have naked staff, etc
alane-e-small-bar-nude-in-public-10-800x1066.jpg
A glass of your best Staropramen bartender
nude_in_pub_12 (2).jpg
Thank you my dear

Last edited:
The greatest thread of all time finally surpassed 200 pages? Only fair that I should summon the world's leading exhibitionist to celebrate this! First in a much warmer place:

milo 10.jpg

And then with pictures of hers taken in ice-cold Iceland:

Milo 162.jpgmilo 3.jpgmilo 5.jpgmilo 9.jpgmilo 6.jpgmilo 8.jpgmilo 11.jpgmilo 16.jpgmilo 17.jpg

Unlike us mere mortals, she was able to spend an hour in her birthday suit in that freezing weather and environment! Proving once and for all that really hot girls don't get cold, they get naked! :SimpHomer:

Back
Top Bottom