Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Artistic nudity in public

DSC8403-.jpgIMG_9724-.jpg20150821_143750-.jpg20150821_141636-.jpgIMG_9758-.jpgBNF_copyright_Reto-Cortesi-4294-.jpgBNF_copyright_Reto-Cortesi-4282-.jpgBNF_copyright_Reto-Cortesi-4276-.jpgHorstJerina_DSC_5008-.jpgHorstJerina_DSC_4976-.jpg

OK, I guess I have to be the bitch here but there are people who just keep their clothes on.

And before I get jumped on by the PC\Woke crowd I have no problem with her being comfortable with who she is and doing what she wants. More power too her.

But I ALSO reserve my right to say 'That was dumb and you don't have the body for it.'

Freedom of expression for one means freedom of expression for all or it means NOTHING.

And yes I know someone (or many) will find her physically attractive but I'll bet right now she couldn't win any type of competitive beauty contest.

kisses

willowfall

OK, I guess I have to be the bitch here but there are people who just keep their clothes on.

Maybe, but I'm not going to knock such public displays.

These may be more to your taste? After a hard days work, you may want to relax, or even go on holiday?

adl-rr (5).jpgnwc7.jpgnwc1.jpgadl-out (9).jpgadl-out (5).jpgadlm7 (2).jpg
comeletusgather.jpg
627.jpg

And before I get jumped on by the PC\Woke crowd I have no problem with her being comfortable with who she is and doing what she wants. More power too her.

But I ALSO reserve my right to say 'That was dumb and you don't have the body for it.'

Freedom of expression for one means freedom of expression for all or it means NOTHING.

And yes I know someone (or many) will find her physically attractive but I'll bet right now she couldn't win any type of competitive beauty contest.

kisses

willowfall
While I'm going to agree with your thoughts about that particular older nude lady, I do have a question. If you came across the event in person, would you express your words as you did directly towards the person, or would they simply be something you would think to yourself?

Back
Top Bottom