Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I did. I love it when my guy and I spoon in bed and he slips his big warm cock . . .

Ooops! Getting too far ahead here! Back up a bit, Marcella!

I mean . . . he slips his big warm hand under my tee-shirt and just gently cups my breast. That's all he has to do. Even if I'm not in the mood for sex or had a long day, just to have him hold me so close and so intimately makes me feel safe and loved. Helps me fall asleep.

Of course, if the fucker starts playing with my nipple . . . ;):eek::D!!!
I'll be right there!

Yes, I did. I love it when my guy and I spoon in bed and he slips his big warm cock . . .

Ooops! Getting too far ahead here! Back up a bit, Marcella!

I mean . . . he slips his big warm hand under my tee-shirt and just gently cups my breast. That's all he has to do. Even if I'm not in the mood for sex or had a long day, just to have him hold me so close and so intimately makes me feel safe and loved. Helps me fall asleep.

Of course, if the fucker starts playing with my nipple . . . ;):eek::D!!!

I'm getting confused, Marcella. Did you want to warm your hands on a big warm cock? Or was it warm hands on your big . . . either way, is there a queue forming outside your door as we speak? Are they practising social distancing?!?!

Meanwhile, as you all sit hunkered down in your bunkers, think back to a time when you could go out naked in public.

a-group-of-swingers.jpgarth (1).jpgcfnf-22.jpghot-naked-girl-climbing-a-tree-03.jpgseaimages (4).jpgNaked_opera.jpggal2.jpggalante.jpg522732.jpg9224027201_7aa24715b7_b.jpg

I'm getting confused, Marcella. Did you want to warm your hands on a big warm cock? Or was it warm hands on your big . . . either way, is there a queue forming outside your door as we speak? Are they practising social distancing?!?!

Meanwhile, as you all sit hunkered down in your bunkers, think back to a time when you could go out naked in public.

View attachment 839767View attachment 839768View attachment 839769View attachment 839770View attachment 839771View attachment 839772View attachment 839773View attachment 839774View attachment 839775View attachment 839776

No queues, please. Let's keep our social distancing!

I wonder how many of us have an itch to get naked in public. Or at least go outside naked.

I'm still young enough to get naked and not drive people away. And I have a desire to do so. But the idea of having someone sitting naked on my table, like this girl,
a-group-of-swingers.jpg makes me crazy! Ugh!!!! How fucking unsanitary! That's an anus and twat (no matter how cute their owner) getting close if not actually ground into the top of the table where I am eating and drinking! Guys are stupid enough to cheer on this sort of behavior, and go on eating and drinking when she's gone, but the sensible women at the table (on the left) are probably asking for a disinfectant wipe down before touching the top again.

I know I would.

Any room for a fat one?

Sure. Get in line. But be warned: we don't know what we are lined up for. :eek:

I see myself as second from the left, sort of concealing my nakedness behind a less self-conscious Eul.

But what are we awaiting? What do we see? We look concerned, a bit apprehensive (see hand holding), but not outright terrified. So I assume we're not all about to be crucified. :eek: Just a group of girlfriends out enjoying the day with all our clothes off. Right? Just enjoying being naked in nature. Free as can be. What could possibly go wrong?;)

Then some guys showed up.

Fuck.

Sure. Get in line. But be warned: we don't know what we are lined up for. :eek:

I see myself as second from the left, sort of concealing my nakedness behind a less self-conscious Eul.

But what are we awaiting? What do we see? We look concerned, a bit apprehensive (see hand holding), but not outright terrified. So I assume we're not all about to be crucified. :eek: Just a group of girlfriends out enjoying the day with all our clothes off. Right? Just enjoying being naked in nature. Free as can be. What could possibly go wrong?;)

Then some guys showed up.

Fuck.
I think we've just seen what has been unfolded and put up...

images.jpeg-27.jpg

...and what has been placed next to it.

400px-Canes.jpg

Huh? The thread dedicated to CMNF OON NIP suddenly segued to cocks and fucks? Must be all the isolation! This cannot be! I must restore balance to the universe!

So, first, I shall consult a familiar face who is (supposedly) currently held up in Mexico and recently released her first sex tape:

EClt8kTX4AAVkkw.jpgEE1UzkKX4AEj1cb.jpgEG1842RXYAAaL28.jpgEShoHpgWAAAzFUn.jpgESMYRU8XYAU7xZa.jpg

And, yes, last picture screams she's ready to carry your cross and die for your sins. Maybe I can do the whole world a favor & convince her to try BDSM and finally be tied to a crux publicly?

Anyway, she told me that the sight of Rebekah Teasdale holding something very long and very hard might do the trick, so here goes:

outstanding_features__003__by_artlo_ddcuuvn.jpgoutstanding_features__004__by_artlo_ddcuv78.jpgoutstanding_features__005__by_artlo_ddcuveg.jpgoutstanding_features__007__by_artlo_ddcuvnh.jpgoutstanding_features__006__by_artlo_ddcuvhz.jpg

Lastly, yeah, that last picture was picked to make a statement: a man of culture welcomes an anus and a twat if it's from a cute girl. Because a cute girl always has a cute anus and a cute twat. :SimpHomer:

I like this one. That’s me at the far right, making sure that I’m at the end of the queue and gently pushing the others forward. And that must be Eul at the front preparing to be the good submissive slave.

It's actually me in the front, being pushed forward by Marcella. Unable to resist the push I decide that it will be better to just accept my fate and start walking forward, keeping my arms stiff to keep them from trembling.

But the idea of having someone sitting naked on my table, like this girl,
makes me crazy! Ugh!!!! How fucking unsanitary! That's an anus and twat (no matter how cute their owner) getting close if not actually ground into the top of the table where I am eating and drinking!

Just give it a wipe down with a wet wipe. What's that? You can't get any for love nor money?

Huh? The thread dedicated to CMNF OON NIP suddenly segued to cocks and fucks? Must be all the isolation! This cannot be! I must restore balance to the universe!

So, first, I shall consult a familiar face who is (supposedly) currently held up in Mexico and recently released her first sex tape:

View attachment 840011View attachment 840012View attachment 840013View attachment 840014View attachment 840015

And, yes, last picture screams she's ready to carry your cross and die for your sins. Maybe I can do the whole world a favor & convince her to try BDSM and finally be tied to a crux publicly?

Anyway, she told me that the sight of Rebekah Teasdale holding something very long and very hard might do the trick, so here goes:

View attachment 840016View attachment 840017View attachment 840018View attachment 840019View attachment 840020

Lastly, yeah, that last picture was picked to make a statement: a man of culture welcomes an anus and a twat if it's from a cute girl. Because a cute girl always has a cute anus and a cute twat. :SimpHomer:

Golf sequence, pic #2, stance is all wrong. #3, still all wrong! #5, ok, maybe she isn't playing golf ?

Reminds me of the old Ronnie Corbett joke:

A man was marooned on a desert island. One day a beautiful woman arrives in a wet suit. 'When did you last have a smoke?' she asks. 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a cigar and he smokes it. She unzips her wet suit a bit and says, 'When did you last have a drink?' He said, 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a bottle of Scotch and he has a drink. Then she unzips her wet suit a bit more and says, 'And when was the last time you played around?' He looks at her in amazement and says: 'You're not telling me you've got a set of golf clubs in there?'

Marisa Papen, the quintessential nude out of place

rangers_2_orig.jpgcame57f6916-3138-430b-81cd-3173986335d0_orig.jpgebabc83e-9243-47f7-8a5d-993247fd0630_orig.jpgaj1y4432small_orig.jpgslider_27_orig.jpgMarisa-Papen-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-24.jpgMarisa-Papen-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-19.jpgMarisa-Papen-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-16.jpgMarisa-Papen-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-13.jpgMarisa-Papen-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-11.jpg

Golf sequence, pic #2, stance is all wrong. #3, still all wrong! #5, ok, maybe she isn't playing golf ?

Reminds me of the old Ronnie Corbett joke:

A man was marooned on a desert island. One day a beautiful woman arrives in a wet suit. 'When did you last have a smoke?' she asks. 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a cigar and he smokes it. She unzips her wet suit a bit and says, 'When did you last have a drink?' He said, 'Five years ago.' So she gets out a bottle of Scotch and he has a drink. Then she unzips her wet suit a bit more and says, 'And when was the last time you played around?' He looks at her in amazement and says: 'You're not telling me you've got a set of golf clubs in there?'

She's not playing golf?! Huh, what gave it away?! :SimpHomer:

P. S: Nice joke. :aplastao:

That first picture is boss as fuck! CMNF will never lose its appeal, guaranteed. :jump:

Not following this. Which thread? :oops::confused:

Therein lies the problem...and the answer. :angel2:

And again...:oops::doh:

I can give you a hint...

...but that would be telling. :smoking:

Back
Top Bottom