Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
I had to give a long look at these two posts as St. Louis has two bridges across the Mississippi just like these but not in the same order and unfortunately not such an appealing 'river walk'!!!

Tree
You have to travel to Cologne for that appealing river walk along the Rhine (the bridge nearby is the Deutzer Brucke, the cable-stayed bridge in the background is the Severinsbrucke).

Why not??? The guy dispenses fresh 'mayonnaise'???:confused::D:devil:

Yuk :eek:
I think I'll pass.
She has an odd look on her face, they seem to be sharing a moment.

Is nude skydiving out of place?
I work with a colleague who used to do it, male unfortunately.

Ah, the wind whistling through your, err, um, through your . . . . . .
sky01.JPG sky02.JPG sky03.JPG sky04.JPG sky05.JPG sky06.JPG sky07.JPG sky08.JPG sky09.JPG sky10.JPG

If the 'ripple effect' is anything to go by, that looks very arousing.

I couldn't say. Ladies?

I've heard of camel toes, but . . . . . .
camel.jpg

(is this Barb and Sis on holiday? I hope they packed the sunscreen!)

Yuk :eek:
I think I'll pass.
She has an odd look on her face, they seem to be sharing a moment.

Is nude skydiving out of place?
I work with a colleague who used to do it, male unfortunately.

Ah, the wind whistling through your, err, um, through your . . . . . .

I already have posted this'one somewhere, but I dont remember where :D
Anyway, it's better in gif ...;)

Attachments

• Q2zNP.gif
    Q2zNP.gif
    2 MB · Views: 50
I couldn't say. Ladies?

I've heard of camel toes, but . . . . . .
View attachment 451103

(is this Barb and Sis on holiday? I hope they packed the sunscreen!)
Barb and Siss were warned some countries in that region have a very strict dress code for women but did they listen???
hang 061.jpg
Lord Wragg, is it legal to grow that where you live???

...What??? ...it's not pot? Oh, it's the Madame Wu herb...

I already have posted this'one somewhere, but I dont remember where :D
Anyway, it's better in gif ...;)

That must feel, um, interesting . . . . . . .

Some out door nude and near nude/vulnerable.
That last one is obviously Sydney, and I'm pretty sure the second last one is also Sydney, the Garden Island naval dockyards from the Botanical Gardens. Ah the sights of Sydney Harbour :)

690x252-1440174726.jpg 434410-girl-undresses22.11.15.jpg 5349967c-a048-494e-9c7e-1388b9d6f34c.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg mvi_0247-still001.jpg A (10).jpg A (8).jpg a963.jpg s964.jpg s960.jpg

After the slaves took over the labor camps they sharpened posts in the vineyard. The warden and her staff would suffer death by impalement...
View attachment 451710

She looks tumescent, but hardly frightened. Perhaps she knows something the slaves don't know? :confused:

She looks tumescent, but hardly frightened. Perhaps she knows something the slaves don't know? :confused:
She boldly says "You don't have the guts to impale me! You'll be crucified when you are caught!!!"

She was wrong of course...
impale 016.jpg

The warden's first lieutenant fought those slaves that tried to impale her. She wasn't impaled but the result was the same...
impale 019.jpg

She boldly says "You don't have the guts to impale me! You'll be crucified when you are caught!!!"

She was wrong of course...
View attachment 451723

The warden's first lieutenant fought those slaves that tried to impale her. She wasn't impaled but the result was the same...
View attachment 451724

Those rebellious slaves can get pretty brutal !!!!! Revenge is a powerful motivating emotion.

Back
Top Bottom