Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
While I'm going to agree with your thoughts about that particular older nude lady, I do have a question. If you came across the event in person, would you express your words as you did directly towards the person, or would they simply be something you would think to yourself?

Unless the person, or someone associated with the person, asked me what I thought or (worse) demanded that I agree with their opinion that is was beautiful or erotic. I'd shrug my shoulders and go on my way without saying anything. It's isn't any of my business if you decided to do something pretty dumb.

Socially I am a libertarian, do whatever makes you happy without breaking the law, interfering with my life or asking me to financially correct\support your stupidity.

ASK me and you are going to get my opinion whether you like it or not.

kisses

willowfall

Unless the person, or someone associated with the person, asked me what I thought or (worse) demanded that I agree with their opinion that is was beautiful or erotic. I'd shrug my shoulders and go on my way without saying anything. It's isn't any of my business if you decided to do something pretty dumb.

Socially I am a libertarian, do whatever makes you happy without breaking the law, interfering with my life or asking me to financially correct\support your stupidity.

ASK me and you are going to get my opinion whether you like it or not.

kisses

willowfall
And I, for one, always like hearing your opinion whether I agree with it or not.

Bikes, and a bare breasted broad in public

blog-dc-1.jpgblog-edit-5.jpgblog-georgetown-landscape.jpgnite-wnbr-1 (11).jpgnite-wnbr-1 (8).jpgnite-wnbr-1 (6).jpgnite-wnbr-1 (4).jpgnite-wnbr-1 (3).jpgnite-wnbr-1 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom