island-erotica-behind-the-scenes-18.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 146
  • island-erotica-behind-the-scenes-19.jpg
    island-erotica-behind-the-scenes-19.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 153
  • island-erotica-behind-the-scenes-20.jpg
    island-erotica-behind-the-scenes-20.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 160
Is it not those who are asserting that the "Creation" was made around 8,000 years before Christ ?
They even want that Bible could be taken like a scientific book !!!
This is not serious and even dangerous !:mad:
They set out a list of what they believe and then try and "prove" it scientifically.

That wasn't how science worked when I went to school. :confused:

You looked at the evidence, formulated your beliefs, but updated or abandoned those beliefs if the evidence didn't continue to support them.

In the lovely Ladies thread.

Yes, I saw , but they're "professionnal", so, payed to be nude ... and I think that the thread gives back well what we're thinking here : too much woman'nudity is separating ourselves from the WOMAN ...
Even if I'm a woman, I like to see nude women : it can be very erotic for women too, not only for you, men ; but perhaps that we like more to be in the dreamer than in reality ...:rolleyes:
It could be the difference between us, men/women ...

Yes, I saw , but they're "professionnal", so, payed to be nude ... and I think that the thread gives back well what we're thinking here : too much woman'nudity is separating ourselves from the WOMAN ...
Even if I'm a woman, I like to see nude women : it can be very erotic for women too, not only for you, men ; but perhaps that we like more to be in the dreamer than in reality ...:rolleyes:
It could be the difference between us, men/women ...
Agreed, men are more visual so a nude women is more arousing the a clothed one. As you say, women are different an I give thanks for the difference!

In an intimate setting, with a lover, nudity is a precursor to more..............

But in a public setting, say a beach, a man will want to see a girl naked, but once seen, that's it, quest over, we know what she looks like, look for another one. The girl in the skimpy bikini will hold his attention for longer, the hope she might undress, the imagination of what lies beneath, the expectation of an inadvertant flash of skin she did not intend.

In a crux setting, how long will the humiliation of forced nakedness last? If she's stripped when captured, then goes to court naked, scourged naked, walked naked, will she still be humiliated when naked on the cross? If she keeps her clothes when arrested, torn a bit, only her arrest is on her mind. Going to court in chains will be humiliating. Once convicted, thin dirty prison clothes, a huge fall in decency, and the knowledge that nakedness will follow. Several days of rape and bodily needs in those clothes and she's pretty miserable, constantly reminded that she doesn't deserve clean clothes, and even these dirty ones won't be needed much longer. Topless scourging and walk, with taunts of nakedness soon, her mind in turmoil. Finally the command she has been dreading all week "Strip!" Anticipation can be worse than actuality.

In a crux setting, how long will the humiliation of forced nakedness last? If she's stripped when captured, then goes to court naked, scourged naked, walked naked, will she still be humiliated when naked on the cross? If she keeps her clothes when arrested, torn a bit, only her arrest is on her mind. Going to court in chains will be humiliating. Once convicted, thin dirty prison clothes, a huge fall in decency, and the knowledge that nakedness will follow. Several days of rape and bodily needs in those clothes and she's pretty miserable, constantly reminded that she doesn't deserve clean clothes, and even these dirty ones won't be needed much longer. Topless scourging and walk, with taunts of nakedness soon, her mind in turmoil. Finally the command she has been dreading all week "Strip!" Anticipation can be worse than actuality.

In the crux setting, every humiliation is an anticipation to more. The preparation to the execution, the nailing, and then the rising, after which the condemned is exposed naked to the crowd, totally helpless and in agony. The dependence on the mercy or cruelty of the onlookers (even just verbal). Then the slow physical and psychological degradation on the cross. All the time, forced nakedness is only one part of humiliation.

Is it not those who are asserting that the "Creation" was made around 8,000 years before Christ ?
They even want that Bible could be taken like a scientific book !!!
This is not serious and even dangerous !:mad:
The existence of creationists proves that dinosaurs are still with us :devil:

In an intimate setting, with a lover, nudity is a precursor to more..............

But in a public setting, say a beach, a man will want to see a girl naked, but once seen, that's it, quest over, we know what she looks like, look for another one. The girl in the skimpy bikini will hold his attention for longer, the hope she might undress, the imagination of what lies beneath, the expectation of an inadvertant flash of skin she did not intend.

In the crux setting, every humiliation is an anticipation to more. The preparation to the execution, the nailing, and then the rising, after which the condemned is exposed naked to the crowd, totally helpless and in agony. The dependence on the mercy or cruelty of the onlookers (even just verbal). Then the slow physical and psychological degradation on the cross. All the time, forced nakedness is only one part of humiliation.

Ummmmm ... I think you two guys have got it right! :p:D

Attachments

• 01 - Copy.jpg
    01 - Copy.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 126
  • island-erotica-st-john-5-15-800x533.jpg
    island-erotica-st-john-5-15-800x533.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 122
  • island-erotica-st-john-5-17-800x1171.jpg
    island-erotica-st-john-5-17-800x1171.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 121
  • island_erotica_36533_3 - Copy.jpg