Nudity Numbness

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks DA for your comment ...

I can say that I've not really something to tell about my body , but is the interest there ?
In fact, all women could have an attraction for men in being nude crucified ...
For me, I do avoid that I've some attractions too for nude woman'body, but it's perhaps because I'm lesbian ...

Concerning the loincloth, I've already said that it's not systematical : sometimes, it could be good that the victim wear it, more or less big following the circumstances ...
To resume, I think that the best is to make men dreaming about what I've between my legs ... :rolleyes::D:devil:

Cross_37_-_057.jpg

Every time I see this thread
I have this going through my head :doh:

Kiss me hard before you go
nudity numbness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best

I got that nudity, nudity numbness
N-n-nudity, nudity numbness
Got that nudity, nudity numbness
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

f0d57e5b31c1f2e88b216c4659b6f3b5.jpg 9d10e25bfb47b1c6b100c12ac5d39643.jpg lana_del_rey_british_gq_cover_a_p.jpg

Hi everyone - Just wanted to see if anybody else had any thoughts similar to mine on this topic, and if we might come up with some creative solutions. We all like to look at naked women, right? But for me, after a while, the impact of the nudity really diminishes. I get numb to it. A naked woman becomes a thing, separated from a WOMAN (clothed or not). (Does that make any sense?) And while of course many women are not ashamed to be naked, for me, the idea that the woman I'm looking at wants to wear clothes, and is mortified to be exposed, is very powerful. If I'm seeing tons and tons of naked women, somehow I almost forget about clothes, and that idea of humiliation is diminished. Anybody else feel this way?

Now for solutions. :) Here's what I've thought of. Hopefully we can think of more. 1) Series where the woman starts with clothes, then loses them. To me, the clothes can be elegant, but should be fairly modest/conservative so that when she loses them, we feel like she did not want to expose her body even a little. 2) Facial expressions and body language showing humiliation/embarrassment. Personally, I'd probably rather see a girl straining in embarrassment to cover her intimate parts than one who's spread out where everything is visible. 3) Contexts (e.g. Crowds) that emphasize how publicly she's exposed.

What are your thoughts?

I know exactly this feeling. I want the nakedness to have an impact, so the moment of stripping is vital. And it's not as simple as clothed/unclothed. It's the process, which is largely about power. Context is everything. Nobody, presumably, is embarrassed being naked by themselves, and any unease in, say, a changing room or even a mixed sauna, is mild. But I'd assume even a person supremely confident in their body would feel discomfort being stripped naked and dragged before a jeering crowd or tied to a chair for interrogation. Would that feeling of humiliation fade over time? I'm guessing yes, but in a sense that's part of a process of dehumanisation. Or in a prison it emphasises the power of the guards over the prisoner: we control where you sleep, if you eat, if you wear clothes...

Hi everyone - Just wanted to see if anybody else had any thoughts similar to mine on this topic, and if we might come up with some creative solutions. We all like to look at naked women, right? But for me, after a while, the impact of the nudity really diminishes. I get numb to it. A naked woman becomes a thing, separated from a WOMAN (clothed or not). (Does that make any sense?) And while of course many women are not ashamed to be naked, for me, the idea that the woman I'm looking at wants to wear clothes, and is mortified to be exposed, is very powerful. If I'm seeing tons and tons of naked women, somehow I almost forget about clothes, and that idea of humiliation is diminished. Anybody else feel this way?

Yes.

Now for solutions. :) Here's what I've thought of. Hopefully we can think of more. 1) Series where the woman starts with clothes, then loses them. To me, the clothes can be elegant, but should be fairly modest/conservative so that when she loses them, we feel like she did not want to expose her body even a little. 2) Facial expressions and body language showing humiliation/embarrassment. Personally, I'd probably rather see a girl straining in embarrassment to cover her intimate parts than one who's spread out where everything is visible. 3) Contexts (e.g. Crowds) that emphasize how publicly she's exposed.

What are your thoughts?

I'd go with 1) and 2). As far as 1) is concerned, it does not matter much to me exactly what kind of clothes the woman starts out with. It could be a mom/housewife in her forties who is bored and suddenly has this new experience that is both terrifying and thrilling. She trembles as she clumsily strips off the baggy sweatshirt, the mommy jeans and the panties, but the trembling is only half humiliation. Half of it, even though she may not want to accept it, is arousal and anticipation.

She shrieks as cold-hearted, latex-covered fingers push deep into her vagina, which has not seen penetration in so long, and then her anus. Counterintuitively to her, she feels somewhat turned on by this.

By the time firm hands bind her wrists and ankles to the Saint Andrew's Cross, she has to admit, silently to herself, that she is kind of turned on by the proceedings.

The shock of her full weight bearing down on her crotch when the Saint Andrew's Cross is lifted into place is mostly pain. But her arousal is still there.

With her wrists she pulls, with her ankles she pushes, to try to get away from the horrible pain her crotch...all for naught as lactic acid builds up in her straining arm and leg muscles and she slowly slides back down to that horrible pain again, until her arm and leg muscles have recovered enough for her to once more instinctively try the Sisyphean endeavor of trying to pull and push away from the agony to which she is bound.

But it is not just agony. It is indeed agony, but the line between agony and ecstasy is oh so fine, and she feels some pleasure from her constant, seemingly futile up-and-down.

All of a sudden, she has the most powerful supernova of an orgasm she has ever heard, rocking the Saint Andrew`s Cross before the force of her orgasm makes her pass out.

Back to the topic of 'nudity numbness' Tree never tires of it... He does wonder what is the point of whipping the crap of gagged woman until she is covered with welts, bruises, and blood.

...ain't my thing but someone explain why it is theirs. I am not looking to judge... I've been here for years and have never asked but have always wondered...

Back to the topic of 'nudity numbness' Tree never tires of it... He does wonder what is the point of whipping the crap of gagged woman until she is covered with welts, bruises, and blood.

...ain't my thing but someone explain why it is theirs. I am not looking to judge... I've been here for years and have never asked but have always wondered...

I'm with you Tree. I don't go for those extreme marked bodies. I'm not into damage and mutilation for it's own sake, it doesn't give me pleasure. Any interest I have in whipping is in the body, bare and inviting. It's in the context, the punishment or suffering played out in public, or towards some narrative point, developing character or advancing a story. For me a body covered in "welts, bruises and blood" is not erotic in itself.

I've always said that, for me, the suffering is important but not with blood or injuries !
I like to be marked by the lashes , just marked, not wounded !
For the rest, each people do what he (or she) wishes ...;)

I'm with you Tree. I don't go for those extreme marked bodies. I'm not into damage and mutilation for it's own sake, it doesn't give me pleasure. Any interest I have in whipping is in the body, bare and inviting. It's in the context, the punishment or suffering played out in public, or towards some narrative point, developing character or advancing a story. For me a body covered in "welts, bruises and blood" is not erotic in itself.
I've always said that, for me, the suffering is important but not with blood or injuries !
I like to be marked by the lashes , just marked, not wounded !
For the rest, each people do what he (or she) wishes ...;)

Well said. Totally agree!

I agree and I disagree. I don't think a woman ever becomes just a thing. All have unique qualities and traits both in the flesh and in the mind that set them apart. Having had the opportunity to visit nude places, where both and women and men went sky-clad. The viewing of the female body never got old. In fact I'd say it got more rewarding, much like a wine lover who gets to sample different types of wine.

Even in story context, during the most violent of tortures, the one holding the whip or blade and holding the ropes, reacts and judges their actions off of those little unique treasures they find on and in the women who is at their mercy.

I do agree that it would be pretty boring after a while if the whole world was naked. Yet, one could argue that it make make a better world... less to hide, honesty being worth gold and fashion being inconsequential.

All that being said, I think clothes are a great tool for authors to play with a characters emotions.

-Wolfie

Back
Top Bottom