Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little narcissism is good for the soul.;)
It helps you suffer!

I first self-crucified for myself only, not to be seen, not to imagine how beautiful or not I could be on a cross, but now that I have an audience (even if it is just one person), I must admit that it changes all.

The fact that you are "exposed" makes you feel differently when on the cross, and knowing that in extreme pain in your arms and shoulders, like I never had before, you can be as beautiful helps to endure it, even if it's only for just some minutes before it is entirely unbearable.

A brave young woman, to be sure. She stoically stood erect and fearless when her sentence was read.

"Ad crucem!"

She promised herself she wouldn't behave immodestly when her crucifixion began. She'd keep her legs together and not give the crowd what it wanted to see. Alas, it was not to be.

Her spirit broken by the horrific agony of being nailed to her cross, her legs flew apart and her feet dug into the ground in a frantic, doomed flight response.

Has a condemned woman being crucified ever not exposed herself so lewdly, so whorishly?

Last edited:
Has a condemned woman being crucified ever not exposed herself so lewdly, so whorishly?
None that have appeared on this thread. :rolleyes:

Let me restate that.

GEE, I hope not!!!! :eeek: :babeando:

Last edited:
Can’t contradict you on general principles @Veronika Crucifie me.

But the definition of "obscene" in the context of this thread is a woman crucified naked in a manner in which her thighs are spread in a way I like to describe in archaic English as "lewdly shewing her privy parts abroad," or as described in a story of mine "like a whore open for business."

As shown elsewhere in @Salumaleco's Xhamster video

View attachment 1464610

and in your own avatar.;)

View attachment 1464618
Perhaps a better term would be "humiliating display" or "embarrassing display". "Obscene" implies willingness, as though the women were diliberatly showing themselve to the public. But, one of the points of crucifixion - and a major appeal to most of us - is that the woman on the cross is unwillingly exhibited and being displayed for everyone to see dispite her best efforts.

Back
Top Bottom