Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm going to move on from Caprice and site crash culpability.

Everybody into this kink knows or should know this Josephus quote:

"So the soldiers, out of the wrath and hatred they bore the Jews, nailed those they caught, one after one way, and another after another, to the crosses, by way of jest . . . "

One of the most physically painful and psychologically degrading ways is to nail the inside of the feet, through the heels or ankles, into the front of the stipes. Yusseby is the first artist I noticed doing so, in Last of the Pirates, posted earlier on this thread, and five years ago here.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-agony-component.1436/page-22

And he returns to the technique rather often. It's a foolproof way of crafting images that belong on this thread.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    42 KB · Views: 768
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    79.6 KB · Views: 712
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    211.9 KB · Views: 675
Two more pics posted five years back, Steve Cordero's variation on the theme, both illustrating a Tarquinius Rex story. One's already been posted here, but I want to show it side by side with with the earlier version, to show the evolution of Steve's style.

They're both in-your-FACE examples of crux art.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 666
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 797
It probably won't be long before 'cis' and 'trans' are options. Whether those have anything to do with a crux kink has yet to be determined.
Well...I am a Transgender (M-F) and crux always has been first...but than my upbringing has always given me a strong female attitude and self-identity.

Well...I am a Transgender (M-F) and crux always has been first...but than my upbringing has always given me a strong female attitude and self-identity.

"Whether those have anything to do with a crux kink has yet to be determined," I wrote. Well, dear lady, you've determined that cis or trans has zero (0) to do with a crux kink. Our impious perversion is entirely inclusive.

Moving on to the now apparently defunct site

http://www.clubsumision.com/fotos-bdsm/6990-crucifixion.html

I can puzzle out written Spanish, but the site could have been in Kurdish for all it mattered. They had some outstanding and downright hot crux stuff.

For your appraisal, two Damian manips, and a reworking of an Arcimboldo.

And if anybody knows what happened to clubsumidion, I'd be obliged if you could share.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 943
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 951
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 904
I'm going to move on from Caprice and site crash culpability.

Good idea.
Josephus and Yusebby, two classics in the history or crux. Of the two, Yusebby is the more reliable I feel :p
Add Steve Cordero, we are on a roll :)
Yusebby was very good at portraying obscene display as a natural part of the crux experience, his physically varied and usually unshaved ladies are a delight in their involuntary display.

"Whether those have anything to do with a crux kink has yet to be determined," I wrote. Well, dear lady, you've determined that cis or trans has zero (0) to do with a crux kink. Our impious perversion is entirely inclusive.

True, and Hiliary you are not the first trans person to grace our pages.
Do you think being trans make any difference to your attitude to/experience of crux, or gives you a different perspective in any way? Curious to know, and to know what it is that attracts you to it. I speak as someone who personally has only a male experience, but appreciates both men and women on the cross.

I came upon another fin de siècle X cross, and began to wonder what was going on in those circa 1900 photographers' twisted imaginations.

Tradition, actually. The story/legend/myth of St. Eulalia features nudity and X crosses, which artists through the centuries repeatedly imaged. Alas, only by the time of the photo did artists lose the skirts and lewdly shew her privy parts.

Sidebar: I'm including an off-topic nude study of St. Eulalia descended from the cross, which I discovered during my painstaking searches for "St. Eulalia naked," a crude but effective search strategy. She's by a young contemporary artist, Roberto Ferri, whose style reflects the "if it ain't Baroque, don't fix it" school of painting.

400 years ago he'd have given Caravaggio a run for his money. And yes, I wish mightily he did our kind of crux.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 653
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 662
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    481.4 KB · Views: 686
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 800
Bob, it would have been more honest for me to have said "my kind of crux" rather than "our." I like baroque realism, lots, and I wish Signor Ferri would do canvases along the lines of Jastrow and Jedakk.

And as Makar demonstrated, he would not lack for models.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 912
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 918
I've already swiped one Messaline manip, so I'll continue my criminal career by stealing two more. She's probably posted them somewhere else on CF, but these were posted a few years ago on Foundation.

Very nice work, Messaline. Gracias beaucoup.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 792
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 793
I never imagined I'd ever type the term "nude gynecomorphic animal crux." Has anybody? Feel free to chime in if you have.

Well. And so. Here's a wolf, a mouse, and a recycled unicorn. And one more not quite on topic, but she is one of the intensely erotic depictions of The Dance I've ever seen. Make of her and the rest what you will.

We now return to lewd displays of human female privy parts, already in progress.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 748
  • image.png
    image.png
    950.2 KB · Views: 698
  • image.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 86
  • image.png
    image.png
    835 KB · Views: 791
Here's a new one for today. I'm sure the rape she is experiencing is unpleasant but, as the circling vultures suggest, not as unpleasant as the fate that awaits her... Technical note: I did this basic rendering a few years ago but never finished it because the head and the hair of the guy doing the raping ended looking a lot like Shaggy from Scooby Doo... A face transplant was called for!

Attachments

• Cross Raped.jpg
    Cross Raped.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,164
  • shaggy.jpg
    shaggy.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 690
Here's a new one for today. I'm sure the rape she is experiencing is unpleasant but, as the circling vultures suggest, not as unpleasant as the fate that awaits her... Technical note: I did this basic rendering a few years ago but never finished it because the head and the hair of the guy doing the raping ended looking a lot like Shaggy from Scooby Doo... A face transplant was called for!

Glad you opted for the transplant, Jas. The original rapist did have a Shaggy vibe, but for me he bore an uncomfortable resemblance to Sinon in The Greek Girls. The new one looks like a suitably thuggish creep.

BTW, I'm going to swipe this one for the On the Recurrence of Academic Gibberish thread. Thanks. Lots.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 605
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 666
Glad you opted for the transplant, Jas. The original rapist did have a Shaggy vibe, but for me he bore an uncomfortable resemblance to Sinon in The Greek Girls. The new one looks like a suitably thuggish creep.

BTW, I'm going to swipe this one for the On the Recurrence Academic Gibberish thread. Thanks. Lots.

Great. That was where I intended to post it anyway....

A few of Jedakk's Sabina 3.0 prototypes, along with an older edition with more postwork.

The one where Sabina looks the viewer in the eye is probably not suited to a narrative, but she does exert a pull on me.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 726
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 767
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 831
I never imagined I'd ever type the term "nude gynecomorphic animal crux." Has anybody? Feel free to chime in if you have.

Well. And so. Here's a wolf, a mouse, and a recycled unicorn. And one more not quite on topic, but she is one of the intensely erotic depictions of The Dance I've ever seen. Make of her and the rest what you will.

We now return to lewd displays of human female privy parts, already in progress.

I posted some of these in my pics thread a little while back, and yes that 4th one is remarkably erotic. I have more but not so gynecomorphic :)
Here's one that has been posted before, rather more grity than the lovely zoomorphic cruxees above.

japanese_crucifixion_of_a_slave_girl_by_josedacrux-d5yo6v0.jpg

Sorry to disappoint, Apostate, but no.

That isn't the kind of answer that courts disappointment, Wragg. I'm just curious if anyone else in the history of written language has ever strung together the words "nude gynecomorphic animal crux." I suspect not, but my ego's not on the line if I'm wrong.

I posted some of these in my pics thread a little while back, and yes that 4th one is remarkably erotic. I have more but not so gynecomorphic :)
Here's one that has been posted before, rather more grity than the lovely zoomorphic cruxees above.

View attachment 539120

Whoa. Gritty indeed, so intensely she edges past eroticism. But gee, does she suit this thread. Who's the artist? This is a Japanese crux, but the style isn't anime or manga.

And FYI, I thought I made up the word "gynecomorphic" yesterday, but according to Google it does appear to be a thing. Just not animals drawn to look women, nude or otherwise.

Another "who's the artist?" post. This unsigned X cross manip is very well done. Anybody recognize the artist?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 850
Back
Top Bottom