Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
What a difference 20 years makes.

This is a 1997 experimental Poser render by Jedakk, which I saw for the first time only a few weeks ago. Crude by 2017 standards? Sure. Hot as molten tungsten? You damn betcha.

Got any more like her, Jedakk? :very_hot:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    929.1 KB · Views: 1,259

This is a 1997 experimental Poser render by Jedakk, which I saw for the first time only a few weeks ago. Crude by 2017 standards? Sure. Hot as molten tungsten? You damn betcha.

Conclusion: Jedakk's been a genius for at least 20 years! :very_hot:

I think that was my first effort at any kind of a crux pic. That was Poser 2.0 and I only had a pirate copy. There was no hair, figures didn't have toes, all very crude.

I think that was my first effort at any kind of a crux pic. That was Poser 2.0 and I only had a pirate copy. There was no hair, figures didn't have toes, all very crude.

So you added hair and toes in some sort of post work? For she and the crux crew have both.

So you added hair and toes in some sort of post work? For she and the crux crew have both.

Yes, painted all of those in. In addition, everything except for the crude human figures was added in Photoshop. Everything between the girl's legs was painted in - Poser females had not even a hint of genitals while the male nude figures did.

It was hard to adequately express a crux scene in Poser back then, still required a lot of imagination to go with whatever graphics I could create.

Yes, painted all of those in. In addition, everything except for the crude human figures was added in Photoshop. Everything between the girl's legs was painted in - Poser females had not even a hint of genitals while the male nude figures did.

That answers my "got any more like her?" question. ;)

These new renderings represent one of 3 possible options--
1. An exercise where I explore the effect of changing background, lighting, etc. on a given rendering to create a new an different image, OR
2. An illustration of how quickly and how extreme the climate can change in a given day here in Missouri, OR
3. The longest crucifixion in recorded history....
Take your pick. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Amid the Trees Summer.jpg
    Amid the Trees Summer.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 983
  • Amid the Trees--Winter.jpg
    Amid the Trees--Winter.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 957
These new renderings represent one of 3 possible options--
1. An exercise where I explore the effect of changing background, lighting, etc. on a given rendering to create a new an different image, OR
2. An illustration of how quickly and how extreme the climate can change in a given day here in Missouri, OR
3. The longest crucifixion in recorded history....
Take your pick. Enjoy!
Accurate note on Missouri weather!!!

That answers my "got any more like her?" question. ;)

I did have a few more as I recall, but can't find them now. Those required a LOT of postwork to the point that the Poser figures weren't much more than a base or guide for painting in Photoshop. 20+ years later, I never do any postwork. Everything you see in my renders is from a 3D model, so I can create a scene and move a virtual camera around in it to take shots from any angle I choose.

"Early in the morning, they had nailed four girls to crosses on each side of the arena. Crucifixion was not a speedy death, but their prolonged suffering gave the spectators something to enjoy between the other grisly acts of carnage that happened throughout the day. Now the day was coming to an end and it was time to dispatch the four women...
Judith was in a haze of pain and agony and, at first, didn’t know what was happening. She heard a low rattling sound that she didn’t recognize and then felt something warm–like a breath--on her right ankle. She looked down and saw the beast. She looked about frantically as another lioness silently stepped in front of her, and then another one to her left. They were cautious–ready in case it was some kind or a trap of if she tried to run. Of course that was impossible...
"So this is how it ends..." she thought. She felt herself loose control of her bladder and felt the warm piss run down her inner thighs as, in terror, she waited for them to pounce on her helpless body. She wondered what it would feel like–their claws and teeth tearing her body apart. Soon she’d be nothing more than fresh meat for the hungry beasts...
A shriek of agony from across the arena told her that the carnage had already begun. Now it was her turn..."

Well, I’m hungry now. Time for lunch.

Attachments

• Feeding the Beasts.jpg
    Feeding the Beasts.jpg
    963.8 KB · Views: 956
I've wanted to post these for some time. They don't feature women's privy parts on pitiless display. Just the difference between a female Christ that would outrage a segment of self identifying Christians and cause another to collectively stroke out.

Thanks to Yupar. And puzzlement that after weeklong lockout I'm suddenly able to post on CF again. Pardon me whilst I quietly rejoice.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    498.1 KB · Views: 594
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    749.6 KB · Views: 685
Female lions? That is Obscene!

"For the female of the species is more deadly than the male." Some dead English guy wrote that. By all accounts he was an imperialist too. But he might have had a point.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 677
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 651
"For the female of the species is more deadly than the male." Some dead English guy wrote that. By all accounts he was an imperialist too. But he might have had a point.
Ruyard Kipling. :rolleyes: (Moore deadly...)

barbarossanova_preview_12_by_bobnearled-dbq729l.jpg

Andyman"s crux art repertoire is kinda breathtaking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 820
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    781.9 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 583
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg