Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mark, many sites feature the kind of light whipping leaving lash marks you describe, but Cruxdreams isn’t one of them. The best we can hope for in the case of Makar's maidens fair is somebody doing some skilled postwork.
Her ribs seem about to pierce her skin ! With such a pull on her thorax, she's not far from suffocation because the diaphragm (above her stomach) is unable to help at oxygen entry into lungs. Maybe the very moment to administer harsh whipping on tits and stomach and increase slave's sufferings beyond tolerable.

Last edited:
Mark, many sites feature the kind of light whipping leaving lash marks you describe, but Cruxdreams isn’t one of them. The best we can hope for in the case of Makar's maidens fair is somebody doing some skilled postwork.
Her ribs seem about to pierce her skin ! With such a pull on her thorax, she's not far from suffocation because the diaphragm is unable to help at oxygen entry into lungs.

Her ribs seem about to pierce her skin ! With such a pull on her thorax, she's not far from suffocation because the diaphragm (above her stomach) is unable to help at oxygen entry into lungs. Maybe the very moment to administer harsh whipping on tits and stomach and increase slave's sufferings beyond tolerable.

Depends on what the carnifex's marching orders are.

After admiring the his stuff for quite a long time, I finally came across a Rotrex thread right here on Cruxforums.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/rotrex-pictures-gallery.3103/

It has renders that are new to me, including these that are tailor made for this thread. The third one is more hard BDSM than crux, but that's an incredibly minor quibble.

In this 3rd picture here, I really like the point of view and her pose, her sagging head with her eyes closed, and the blood dripping down the inside of her right leg. Yet another one I wish looked like myself. I'm still looking through this topic, but I am getting several choices here for use as an avatar.

As far as I can tell, M Palmeri mostly does bondage drawings. Really hot bondage drawings. First ran across his stuff over on Deviantart. Here are two of his kinda sorta crux pics he could have done by appointment to this thread.

I'm not familiar with him or his site you mentioned. Could you send me the link for it if it has more like this? I'd like to make an account there.

Such as these, John?

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/pics-from-skyrim.5398/

I admit my attention was riveted by the nekkid ladies and not their provenance. Gracias beaucoup for the info.

I think I have a winner here! The girl on the left with the black hair looks almost exactly like the real me. My hair is a bit longer and straighter, and I have already mentioned my heterochromia in detail, but yeah, this one is definately me!

I posted this cheerful lady months ago, wondering if there were any other pics in this set or maybe a video.

I repeat the entreaty. I kinda have a crush on her. :very_hot:

Attachments

• 7F49848C-EC80-4CF9-BB58-12E576C2986C.jpeg
    7F49848C-EC80-4CF9-BB58-12E576C2986C.jpeg
    863.9 KB · Views: 698

My earlier answer was that it depended on the carnifex's orders. Sometimes those orders were to finish her off.

Many if not most those who went to the cross died of asphyxiation. Crurifragium, breaking the legs, hastened that. Unable to push herself up to breathe, she would quickly suffocate. A savage mercy, reducing days of unspeakable agony to minutes.

Attachments

• AF2B1A4E-BF4B-4FC7-863A-4644E7A53FB6.jpeg
    AF2B1A4E-BF4B-4FC7-863A-4644E7A53FB6.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 783
  • 90BC6945-2370-4B9A-BC9D-D23B663146F9.jpeg
    90BC6945-2370-4B9A-BC9D-D23B663146F9.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 746
Last edited:
It's look a bit how of Frantiksek Drtikol.

Yeah, she does have a visual Drtikol vibe. But his crucified women were far more demure.

Attachments

• A071A3B4-7DFC-4048-B149-A8C4395B46A3.jpeg
    A071A3B4-7DFC-4048-B149-A8C4395B46A3.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 572
  • CEA02092-A8E8-4AF9-AD97-0290414FB421.jpeg
    CEA02092-A8E8-4AF9-AD97-0290414FB421.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 537

Attachments

• 6F3E30A2-BA9F-4CE9-8BFB-DE254BFBB9AB.jpeg
    6F3E30A2-BA9F-4CE9-8BFB-DE254BFBB9AB.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 592
Extrapolating from your avatar, I can see why she’d be among your Favorites on DeviantArt. ;)

It's the pose that gives the audience the most access. If I were to be crucified, this is the pose I would like to have, or something where the bottoms of my feet are touching each other and my arms are above the top of the horizontal wood like the girl in the crux forums picture at the top of the page. I like the rope around her neck as well.

Ulia's two rides on Makar's crosses were classic, put she never put on a thighs-splayed, "the world is your gynecologist" show.

So like this one from the same session, it's not the kind of "obscene display" this thread's looking for.

Nobody’s complaining. :very_hot:

Attachments

• F0C3DBD9-2DF0-4771-9109-6199FDE01541.jpeg
    F0C3DBD9-2DF0-4771-9109-6199FDE01541.jpeg
    429.1 KB · Views: 797
Back
Top Bottom