Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wolfie1389

Executioner
A decade old Jastrow render illustrating a story about three young women who inadvertently pissed off Nero, which historians note was rather easy to do. :eek:

As is my wont I’ve zoomed in on the constituent victims, who’re having differing and incongruous reactions to their predicament. L-r, distracted, beatific, and vastly amused.

Three more reasons why they’re here and not over on the Agony Component. :rolleyes:
I thought the middle lady and the one on the right were both high or on drugs, while the one on the left opted to take it all with quiet introspection.

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
For me one of the twisted charms of Yusebby's drawings involve his carnifexes, the guys who do the actual nailing. Rather than grinning, gloating sadists, they’re more like working stiffs with a lousy shop steward, just doing a tedious job and marking time until the end of the shift.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Badia and DeMullotto are artists whose work I know quite well, but I’d never seen these before. I could do without the ludicrously large breasts :rolleyes: and labia-suspended iron ball :eek:, but that’s just nitpicking.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Stills from a short video "Fallout4 Sex crucifixion," which takes place in a dark, satanic mill worthy of William Blake.

Yeah, I think it’s safe to say Jerusalem wasn’t builded here. :oops:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
A fanart portrait of Eulalia from several years ago, and two Jedakk renders of Lucilla's crucifixion. Both artists rate an enthusiastic :very_hot: and :clapping:.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Yeah, I know, the first two pics are standard bondage and not crux. But the way she’s positioned is closely akin to one of Jastrow's latest, and both are improbably hot, so here she is. :very_hot:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Some more radically repurposed Barbies from Scarecrow1428's thread. Plus, from early in the same thread, a crux/furry mashup of the sort I’ve seen before, and which I’m still not quite sure how to process. ;)

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Two by Marius Zebo, original and lightened up. ;)

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
A blast from the past. Samples from the long defunct Cruxbitches site, posted by Cruxgirl twelve years ago on Foundation.

I am sore tempted to run them by Madiosi. ;)

Attachments

poem21045

Assistant executioner

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

poem21045

Assistant executioner

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
A blast from the past. Samples from the long defunct Cruxbitches site, posted by Cruxgirl twelve years ago on Foundation.

I am sore tempted to run them by Madiosi. ;)
I found the location years ago with google earth. It's was in Lengenfeld, Saxony near the Polenzstraße. Unfortunately, the old facility now not more exist.

On the place before the church started one of the videos. The key for finding the location.

Top Bottom