Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

bleumune

Assistant executioner
And yes, comments have been made about the lady’s bush. ;) :babeando:
It would have been historically inaccurate to have shaven pubes at the time of the Roman Empire. Most of the imagery I do is historical in nature, and shaving the pubic region of gals or guys is what? Twenty years old? So my characters have bushes. :SimpHomer:

piraland

Executioner

piraland

Executioner
It would have been historically inaccurate to have shaven pubes at the time of the Roman Empire. Most of the imagery I do is historical in nature, and shaving the pubic region of gals or guys is what? Twenty years old? So my characters have bushes. :SimpHomer:
You're right, although pubic hair is really out of fashion now and shaving pubic hairr gives a better view of the vulva and vagina of the crucified woman, I doubt that in the days of the Roman Empire this shaving of the pubis was often practiced.

Bad Boris

Assistant executioner
.... and they are all the better for it. I'd even go so far as adding underarm hair too. I can't imagine many women from that era shaved any of their pubic hair.

geolier

Governor
....and shaving the pubic region of gals or guys is what? Twenty years old? So my characters have bushes. :SimpHomer:
And that is more than ok. I never understood this fashion - somehow it became "in". But for me a woman must have a bush. In my opinion it simply doesn't fit if a female person looks like a woman with her breasts, but like a tiny pre-puberty girl down there.

But that seems to be the course of time. When I was young nobody shaved pubic hair, nor did they wear bras. That was simply "out" and there were great looks on tumescent nipples under little T-shirts, especially during summer. And nowadays you almost never meet a girl not wearing a bra. A pity.

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
You're right, although pubic hair is really out of fashion now and shaving pubic hairr gives a better view of the vulva and vagina of the crucified woman, I doubt that in the days of the Roman Empire this shaving of the pubis was often practiced.
Actually, whole body depilation was commonplace in Ancient Rome, done by both sexes. But in the Rome of my unclean imagination pubic depilation was primarily a patrician thing, whereas plebeians and barbarians went for a natural look.

And it so happens that I get off on beautiful young women going overnight from high society to a low cross. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Update: original Jastrow render replaced by two others which better illustrate the theme.

Attachments

Last edited:

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Three by lex1987, and one by Jastrow that I don’t recall ever seeing, but if somebody finds out I have I won’t be a bit surprised. :rolleyes::very_hot:

Attachments

Top Bottom