Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
People Who Have Nothing Better To Do - 087 (GIF)

Let me guess what is inside the bottle! Liquid nitrogen? Vaporises at -195 °c.
Grabbing it with his hand (body temperature +36 °c).
That is a temperature increase of some 231 °C.:oops:
Under condition of constant volume (the bottle is closed), pressure increases proportionally with temperature, likely enough to trigger the bottle blowing up. I guess the calculations must be done in degrees Kelvin, in stead of Celcius, but anyway, I hope the guy still had all his fingers left after the 'experiment'.:eek:

Just something I came across trawling YouTube for oldies,
nice for the guys to warm up with on a chilly evening! :p

And that was prime time viewing, not late night, wasn't it Eul?
It's before my time living in Britain, we didn't get Pan's People in Oz as far as I know.

PS pushing 40 C here in Sydney today, plenty warm enough :very_hot:

Just something I came across trawling YouTube for oldies,
nice for the guys to warm up with on a chilly evening! :p

Not just the guys - I get a lovely warm (and distinctly wet) feeling when I watch those girls :p

Certainly was, watching the only TV in the living room with Mummy and Daddy, and Dad saying "Those girls are lissom, aren't they?" then as I'm having naughty thoughts trying to get to sleep, being disturbed by the bed shaking next door.

And going right back to the old stone age of pop videos,
there's some vigorous use of a pair of denim shorts (and their contents)
in this aimiably amateurish performance :p:

Dunno whether Sloopy was dancing to the McCoys or to some other tune eul :devil:

Well, it feels so good (Come on, come on)
You know, it feels so good (Come on, come on)
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, Sloopy (Come on, come on)
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah (Come on, come on)
Oh
Pp would happily make those denims dance but her last word might be Ohhhhhhhhhhh :D.

well before my time, but Old Slave confirms. Most of the Pan's People clips on YouTube are from Top of the Pops,
which was certainly watched by kids and teenies, though that particular nearly-nude kneeling dance may not have been.

Dunno whether Sloopy was dancing to the McCoys or to some other tune eul :devil:

Well, it feels so good (Come on, come on)
You know, it feels so good (Come on, come on)
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, Sloopy (Come on, come on)
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah (Come on, come on)
Oh
Pp would happily make those denims dance but her last word might be Ohhhhhhhhhhh :D.
Yes, it's obviously been cobbled together, film of band, girl and dubbed-in music
all totally out-of-synch with each other, the girl's first routine is actually pasted in twice.
There's other versions of the same routine in lurid re-engineered colour on YouTube
a dog runs across the scene in one of them :D,
but unfortunately that clip lacks the last bit where the girl lets her hair down.

well before my time, but Old Slave confirms. Most of the Pan's People clips on YouTube are from Top of the Pops,
which was certainly watched by kids and teenies, though that particular nearly-nude kneeling dance may not have been.

Our equivalent was a show called Countdown
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countdown_(Australian_TV_series)
CountdownLogo.png 4f40fd58efd7004cc8f38cec44820da3.jpg
I'm sure PP is old/young enough to have watched it :)

Change of topic, girls who know what they like
tumblr_nnf1awxwPO1utawceo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nkhtmdIRgu1sk3cj4o1_500.jpg tumblr_nk72xlDQmd1u4e2kko1_1280.jpg tumblr_nbzpxnJ4zu1r539hzo1_500.jpg tumblr_mnyuf1wqPL1rin83no1_500.jpg tumblr_lrd2qcrPO01r19jbho1_1280.jpg 571916705.jpg

"What have you been getting up to in your workshop all day, dear?"

downloadfile.jpeg

"Oh, just a bit of sculpture. You wouldn't be interested."

:oops:

Do these two get posted later in an 'impalement' thread? :eek: :eek: :eek:

They wish!

I think these phalluses may be too much even for our own Dorothy.

Pic #1
Husband: "I really feel Jane is trying to send me a message here."

btw what's with this need to expose the breasts in the presence of a giant cock??

tumblr_n9xvujRdk61qh7loto1_1280.jpg tumblr_lghek5g98L1qabj53o1_1280.jpg sex_museum.jpg a01 (179).jpg 553557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom