Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some very fit and flexible girls here

fl201300.jpg fl141400.jpg fl231302.jpg fl041100.jpg fl211306.jpg fl211307.jpg fl101300.jpg fl211301.jpg fl211305.jpg fl211304.jpg

What ever happened to "keep your knees together"? :rolleyes:

The last girl is doing that, Barb, #6. She is showing off her tight little, though.

It's like the old Dave Allen joke about the Vatican approved contraceptive pill - it's to be held firmly between the knees :p

But if you keep your knees together you will miss the thrill of having something big, hard and powerful throbbing between your legs!

_bb0 (15).jpg _bb0 (14).jpg _bb0 (6).jpg _bb0 (1).jpg

Pic a friend sent me

The new kitchen maid only had one important job, and that was to keep the kitchen scupulously clean. When He inspected the kitchen on His weekly round, He found a creature alive under the cooker. Further inspection revealed a dozen more. The maid was told as a punishment to remove them all by hand and put them in a covered bucket.

Tentatively she picked up the kicking, wriggling creatures, and when she had them all, showed the bucket full to Him.

"Strip, and follow me with the bucket" He said, and they walked out to the barn where a large piece of machinery had puzzled the maid since she started work.

Wrists, elbows and ankles went firmly into fixtures tightened more than she thought necessary. Then turning a large wheel, her legs were opened up to the splits position, causing much pain.

"Oh, please Sir, I humbly apologise for my foolish lazyness," she said to Him.

"I'll accept your apology in the morning slut" He said while inserting a horrible metal gag.

Having some freshly cut maple wood handy, He rubbed the sticky exudate from the cut surface over her nether lips and round her face, then emptied the bucket of critters over her.

Unfortunately she was quite ticklish.

The kitchen was always spotless from then on.

Back
Top Bottom