Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I went to the grocery store this morning and I swear there was a woman that looked just like Laetitia's avatar. Not taking any chances I made her strip, handcuffed her, and hanged her right there in produce department!
schnucks 1.jpg
The Eureka Missouri police were concerned at first but when I showed my union card they were cool with it even though the woman turned out not to be Laetitia... She put on a good show for more than 10 minutes...

"porter, we need a clean-up in produce under the hanged woman... meat department, there is fresh meat hanged in produce..."

Then there's the undead

z1.jpg Z2.jpg Z3.jpg Z4.jpg Z5.jpg Z6.jpg Z7.jpg

The commercial was a reenactment of a Viet Nam era Pepsi add that every mistook as a swipe as 'Black Lives Matter' protests.

If they could have they would have!!!
Whatever they thought they were channeling, it's gone into viral meme territory now.:devil: I actually thought they were hoping for something iconic like "I'd like to give the world a Coke." A miscalculation. :doh:

Whatever they thought they were channeling, it's gone into viral meme territory now.:devil: I actually thought they were hoping for something iconic like "I'd like to give the world a Coke." A miscalculation. :doh:
...or the PC snowflake blowback...
T

Good grief :confused:

"You take all your clothes off Cathy and then you can help us get this table in the water."
"Right. Um, why are we putting the table in the water?"
"Well, to get it in the water you need to take all your clothes off . . . . . . . "

:rolleyes:

19240614130_049bcccae8_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom