Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
You're forgetting #4-black-haired View attachment 490843

And, let's not be ageist. Grey-haired can be dangerous as wellView attachment 490844

That older woman has appeared in a few good manips, incl one as a witch being burned at the stake.

Can someone explain to me the attraction of seeing hot young ladies kissing each other, particularly while bound?
:rolleyes:

hentai-dildo--nude--brown-hair--suspension--slave--2girls--interlocked-fingers--censored--bdsm.jpeg bondage-teens-kissing.jpg image-19.jpg tumblr_n5q4ilxstn1tqwgtmo1_1280.jpg

That older woman has appeared in a few good manips, incl one as a witch being burned at the stake.

Can someone explain to me the attraction of seeing hot young ladies kissing each other, particularly while bound?
:rolleyes:

View attachment 492816 View attachment 492817 View attachment 492818 View attachment 492819
Particularly while bound naked?:very_hot:
Because the bound creates a bond (a '1+1=3' situation for both the girls and the onlookers).;)
See, Phlebas?

Simply mathematics! :confused:

Particularly while bound naked?:very_hot:
Because the bound creates a bond (a '1+1=3' situation for both the girls and the onlookers).;)

I think you're right.

I love this picture, I know I've posted it before but it's perfect. The pose, kneeling with arms bound above their heads. The contrast in their build and appearance, the body language. The girl on the left is keen for that sweet taste, the only pleasure she has available to her. The face of girl on the right looks unsure, but her body leans towards the other, breasts touching, her thighs slightly apart . . . .
85ed14.jpg

See, Phlebas?

Simply mathematics! :confused:

1 (naked girl) plus 1 (naked girl) plus 1 (bondage) = 3
yep in all makes sense now!

Last edited:
Perhaps you have to be one to fully comprehend the attraction :rolleyes:;)
I'm perfectly happy to leave some things not fully explained. I can enjoy a beautiful sunset without fully understanding light refraction. ;)
63beb4c79a6d98e9fe932c5ed28867d1.jpg
See? That's quite a nice sunset.:cool:

The "Independent" seems to deplore this, but as long as one does not go too far to offend the natives, it looks like a trend I could get behind. :p There's no point in being in front. :rolleyes::D
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel...gram-travel-trend-belfie-selfie-a7708696.html
View attachment 493014 View attachment 493015 View attachment 493016 View attachment 493017 View attachment 493018 View attachment 493019

A new trend, eh? ... baring my tight little in famous places? ... I dunno ... :confused::p:rolleyes:

I think you're right.

I love this picture, I know I've posted it before but it's perfect. The pose, kneeling with arms bound above their heads. The contrast in their build and appearance, the body language. The girl on the left is keen for that sweet taste, the only pleasure she has available to her. The face of girl on the right looks unsure, but her body leans towards the other, breasts touching, her thighs slightly apart . . . .
View attachment 493075

1 (naked girl) plus 1 (naked girl) plus 1 (bondage) = 3
yep in all makes sense now!
Yes they talk strangely but it is just the dialect of NW Arkansas and I would guess they are going to spit roast a couple of pigs over those fire pits...:eek::doh::devil:

Back
Top Bottom