Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, those nails were also retrieved from the bomb wreckage and made into crosses,
some I think are in the new Cathedral, others were sent to cathedrals and churches
throughout the world, including no doubt Dresden.

I used to live on a hill about 40 miles from Coventry. Older folk were still talking in the 1950-60's about standing there and seeing the red glow from the flames. Thank goodness most of us have never experienced anything like that.

I used to live on a hill about 40 miles from Coventry. Older folk were still talking in the 1950-60's about standing there and seeing the red glow from the flames. Thank goodness most of us have never experienced anything like that.

In that sense many of us are living in a little historical pocket of peace. Let's hope it continues.

Then we can continue to pursue our hobbies, like photography

gp251501.jpg gp211403.jpg gp190602.jpg 35142481986_45a768bd0a_b.jpg gp131904.jpg gp011400.jpg gp231300.jpg tumblr_oajw8pAeMD1s1zykmo1_1280.jpg

Some nice lifts there - seriously, techniques for safe-and-sexy womanhandling
are the sort of thing we ought to be discussing in the BDSM Forum. I've
experienced and enjoyed several of those, and wouldn't mind trying others (like #6 ;)).
The classic 'fireman's lift' #7, is very efficient, like good weightlifting technique,
it uses the lifter's strongest muscles (thighs), and distributes the weight and strain evenly,
minimising risk of muscle strain. Even I can lift a person pretty well my own weight that way,
and I'm no Olympic weightlifter, far from it :p

Back
Top Bottom