Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
First time I ever heard of a chocolate tanker. I must live a sheltered life. :rolleyes:
There is a lot of liquid foodstuff that is carried in bulk by tankers (of course certified for food, and food only). The same for milk etc.. I remember a bottling plant for beer. It was brewed in the UK, but transported by tanker trucks to the continent where it was bottled. There are even tanker ships that carry fruit juice overseas. At the quai, it is pumped into storage tanks and then brought to the bottling plant by trucks. Many foodstuffs are transported as sirup concentrates (otherwise you pay for bringing a load of over 90% of water from one place to anotherr).
So why not for chocolate?:rolleyes:

Hum, it's difficult to take the size of breast : 70 % of women have not the right size of bra ; it's better to go to a shop where they will well take it ...

Anyway, mine is wonderful ... :D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Cross_37_-_006.jpg
    Cross_37_-_006.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 97
I wore the wrong size bra for years , I went to a boutique and had mine measured and the bras are far more comfortable.

This is so true, my ladyfriend went to a local store which has assistants (female I hasten to say - down Mr Tree, down - good boy) trained in the noble art of breast sizing. When she came home to me she expounded at length on the subject, among the pearls of wisdom was this "gem"-
"Most women think that the multiple eyes on the bra strap are there so that the wearer can let the strap out if she puts on weight and thus you should start off with the hooks fitted in the closest set of eyes. Wrong the multiple eyes are provided to take up the slack as the elastic ages and thus you should start off with the hooks in the widest set of eyes."
We live and learn :frown:(not sure why I needed to know that, although I suppose it helps when she asks me to do up the straps on her sports bras.)

Back
Top Bottom