• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com

madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
I believe it is the first nudist display held...
Could be. I was just thinking it's certainly one of the first gallery showings where the patrons had less on than the figures in the paintings. :D
Nope, it's been done several times in Australia, possibly elsewhere too.

http://www.india.com/buzz/first-eve...sted-by-national-gallery-of-australia-335025/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ours-tour-of-Australias-national-gallery.html

nudeexhibition.jpg fac73b85baabcdc8b45fe43ddd301f6f.jpg canberra-naked-mus_3254159b.jpg ringholt_mca_2012_1142.jpg o-stu-900.jpg

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Um. Hi there. I really like the colors being shown here, but I really really like that beautiful design on the 3rd picture in this set. those markings are beautiful. I don't think I would ever be able to do something like this to myself. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, and I do not know anyone who could help me with this.

Apostate

Administrator
Staff member
Um. Hi there. I really like the colors being shown here, but I really really like that beautiful design on the 3rd picture in this set. those markings are beautiful. I don't think I would ever be able to do something like this to myself. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, and I do not know anyone who could help me with this.
Feyre, the first thing I’d do is google "body painting artists (your town or city)"

Whether you pay them or they pay you to be a model (or a canvas?) I haven’t a clue. Shop around and find out.

And good luck. ;)

Feyre, the first thing I’d do is google "body painting artists (your town or city)"

Whether you pay them or they pay you to be a model (or a canvas?) I haven’t a clue. Shop around and find out.

And good luck. ;)
Really? That sounds realy fun if I could get over being naked in public. These men and women are very brave to do what they do in my opinion. I'm so unbelievably shy about almost everything, and I'm very ticklish as well, so very very ticklish.

Jollyrei

Angelus Mortis
Really? That sounds realy fun if I could get over being naked in public. These men and women are very brave to do what they do in my opinion. I'm so unbelievably shy about almost everything, and I'm very ticklish as well, so very very ticklish.
My understanding is that some people do this specifically to confront their own shyness, and find that it is quite liberating to do this type of thing in the context of an event. Some cities (Amsterdam, for example) have body painting festivals where nobody would be naked alone, but part of a group. That might work for you, if you are somewhere you can find this sort of event.

My understanding is that some people do this specifically to confront their own shyness, and find that it is quite liberating to do this type of thing in the context of an event. Some cities (Amsterdam, for example) have body painting festivals where nobody would be naked alone, but part of a group. That might work for you, if you are somewhere you can find this sort of event.
I'd definately have to look it up. I wish I knew someone else on a personal level that I could go try it with, and maybe it would not feel so scary to me. In addition to being really shy, I'm also afraid of my own shadow at times, almost literally. I'm very short though, so I tend to feel like I am hiding when I am in a crowd.