Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Riding any of those nude would make Yupar's Chinese Donkey a joy-ride,
no rubber tyres, no springs, no tarmac roads -
no wonder they were called boneshakers (and not just bones if you were naked!)

I'm sure Yupar would be up for it :)

Is that why they were so popular, you see plenty of pics with women riding them (albeit clothed)? A fun time was had by all, or rather too rough for the average lady onanist?

"Girls, keep your eyes peeled, I'm sure I saw a squirrel on the floor a moment ago, and it looked like it was carrying a small camera"
can261700.jpg

I think it was more improper use of an air vent they were concerned about :D
There was, so the tale goes, a number of vents in the London pavements whose purpose was to ventilate the tunnels of the Metropolitan and District railways, still worked by steam locos at that time.
Young City clerks (and maybe some older bretheren) would foregather near to the vents during their lunch breaks in the hope that some unsuspecting female (probably from out-of-town) would be walking across the vent as a train passed below.
The blast of coke-fumed air would lift her skirts giving these scoundrels a view frowned upon in Victorian times by the strait-laced. Poor girls might even not be wearing any undergarments.
No doubt some young women, such as Eulalia's ancestors come down South on a spree, would make sure to deliberately walk across said vents in a knickerless state.

There was, so the tale goes, a number of vents in the London pavements whose purpose was to ventilate the tunnels of the Metropolitan and District railways, still worked by steam locos at that time.
Young City clerks (and maybe some older bretheren) would foregather near to the vents during their lunch breaks in the hope that some unsuspecting female (probably from out-of-town) would be walking across the vent as a train passed below.
The blast of coke-fumed air would lift her skirts giving these scoundrels a view frowned upon in Victorian times by the strait-laced. Poor girls might even not be wearing any undergarments.
No doubt some young women, such as Eulalia's ancestors come down South on a spree, would make sure to deliberately walk across said vents in a knickerless state.

So it would seem. ;)

Attachments

• 31AF579A-B412-41A3-907C-C8C27E7D6D01.gif
    31AF579A-B412-41A3-907C-C8C27E7D6D01.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 84
It's a conspiracy!
:mad:

Orlando Sentinel

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries.
We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market.
We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

This is not a joke or it didn't start that way. I had a friend who served in the Black Watch before he decided to come to the US. He prompted me to ask him what they wear under the kilts so I did and the answer was "Lipstick"
No kidding.
Helmut

I thought nothing was worn under the kilt.
It's all in perfect working condition . . . . . . .
:doh:

It's a conspiracy!
:mad:

Orlando Sentinel

Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries.
We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market.
We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
Sorry about that.
The Sentinel's not that great a paper anyway.
Here's a report on Youtube that might play better.

Back
Top Bottom