Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
[QUOTE="cruxlover, post: 417243, member: 7114] To address an envelope, I had to find a "Steam typewriter" and type Cock Lane manually".[/QUOTE]

One of these? :eek:

Attachments

• 2F0439BD-95F5-481E-BDCC-9414F7841415.jpeg
    2F0439BD-95F5-481E-BDCC-9414F7841415.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 110
I don´t know how the girl came to think prostitute and politician would be the same. Maybe just common sense.
The prostitutes/politicians conflation does show insight. BUT, a 14 year old schoolgirl who has never heard about prostitution! Today! Not even Catholic schools can shelter the girls that much anymore!!!

The prostitutes/politicians conflation does show insight. BUT, a 14 year old schoolgirl who has never heard about prostitution! Today! Not even Catholic schools can shelter the girls that much anymore!!!

I got the impression that the girl referred to a time before she was 14, by 14 she had gained "Enlightenment", as the "Mutant Ninja Turtles" would have said.

Catholic school girls may be the first to hear about shame, sin and whores :)
First hand experience, maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just love this quote, from yesterday's Daily Mirror newspaper, re Britain's first Managed Red Light District - Holbeck in Leeds.
From a local 14 year old schoolgirl who has to walk close to the area each school day.
"It is frightening. Before, I thought prostitute meant some sort of politician. I didn’t even know what one was. But now I know what it means. It’s scary.”
see:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-first-red-light-zone-13591913

On a vaguely similar topic (gleaned whilst recounting above to my sister):-
"We had a system on our computers at work which, should one type a word thought to be rude, unleash all kinds of electronic mayhem and call in the Personnel Dept. to berate us.
Difficult because a side road next to the Office was called "Cock Lane", and we were negotiating to purchase a property in that road, I had to type "Male chicken Lane". To address an envelope, I had to find a "Steam typewriter" and type Cock Lane manually".
I remember early search engines had automatic blocks to prevent people looking up "naughty" stuff. This was a problem for government agencies in Middlesex County NJ.

I remember early search engines had automatic blocks to prevent people looking up "naughty" stuff. This was a problem for government agencies in Middlesex County NJ.

Like wise for anyone in Middlesex, Essex or Sussex in the UK, even Balls Pond Road in London.
I seem to remember that my sister had mentioned this matter previously, re the aforementioned English counties.

Just love this quote, from yesterday's Daily Mirror newspaper, re Britain's first Managed Red Light District - Holbeck in Leeds.

As a Leeds resident who drives through Holbeck regularly (to get to the other side---"eyes on the road, old slave") these girls have been around for about 20 years, after they were hounded out of a mainly residential, multi-ethnic area (even less acceptible to those who follow the Prophet, PBUH). My teenage children used to play the game 'Spot the Prozzie', winner spots the most, Dad to adjudicate when status uncertain.

Personally, I say allow brothels. There is no doubt it affects residents, and just because it's an industrial area, what keyholder wants her/his first job to be sweeping up the leftovers.

As a Leeds resident who drives through Holbeck regularly (to get to the other side---"eyes on the road, old slave") these girls have been around for about 20 years, after they were hounded out of a mainly residential, multi-ethnic area (even less acceptible to those who follow the Prophet, PBUH). My teenage children used to play the game 'Spot the Prozzie', winner spots the most, Dad to adjudicate when status uncertain.

Personally, I say allow brothels. There is no doubt it affects residents, and just because it's an industrial area, what keyholder wants her/his first job to be sweeping up the leftovers.
In Nevada, where I lived for 19 years, prostitution has been legal for decades in all but two counties (Washoe - Reno; Clark -Las Vegas). It has been well, regulated, frequent required medical checks and attention and very little problem.

Like wise for anyone in Middlesex, Essex or Sussex in the UK, even Balls Pond Road in London.
I seem to remember that my sister had mentioned this matter previously, re the aforementioned English counties.
Scunthorpe used to flag up on the systems too...

In Nevada, where I lived for 19 years, prostitution has been legal for decades in all but two counties (Washoe - Reno; Clark -Las Vegas). It has been well, regulated, frequent required medical checks and attention and very little problem.
Here in the UK prostitution isn't against the law, but if 2 girls live together and are employed in the oldest profession that makes it a brothel and illegal.
So i heard.

Women in the military, eh? It's a tough life, and it looks like the Chinese expect their troops to make a good visual impression too!

People's Liberation Army pla female SWAT training ground plaaf pla navy pla sexy hot female wo...jpghqdefault (2).jpgglag.jpg563a4823ff60f303e4716f9fd45a1858.jpg76118_full.jpgPLA_female_training.jpgmaxresdefault (7).jpg15082906.jpg29e548264f1f4c5d9cbe2649a78fe7d7.jpg

That last one looks like she's threatening to cut their tits off if they don't get the line straight.

Women in the military, eh? It's a tough life, and it looks like the Chinese expect their troops to make a good visual impression too!

View attachment 645453View attachment 645457View attachment 645458View attachment 645461View attachment 645460View attachment 645459View attachment 645456View attachment 645455View attachment 645454

That last one looks like she's threatening to cut their tits off if they don't get the line straight.
Love girls in a military posture!

Back
Top Bottom