Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
2012 Nissan Qashqai diesel. Bought in mid 2016 as my old Nissan Prairie II was costing more to keep it on the road than I paid for it, so it was time to let it go. The Qashqai is awesome though as it has the Super-Eco engine that gives 55mpg on a long run. That and the road tax is only £35 per year!

Most expensive car I've ever bought, but easily the cheapest to keep running (as long as nothing goes wrong with it of course...)

Last times on the gas station 165834. But only kilometers.
I once had a Mazda Xedos, 12 years old with 263000 km (nearly 165000 miles). I sold the car for 800€.
Nowadays I´m looking for something age-appropriate
View attachment 674895
2002 Subaru WRX w/190,000 and still running strong!
2012 Nissan Qashqai diesel. Bought in mid 2016 as my old Nissan Prairie II was costing more to keep it on the road than I paid for it, so it was time to let it go. The Qashqai is awesome though as it has the Super-Eco engine that gives 55mpg on a long run. That and the road tax is only £35 per year!

Most expensive car I've ever bought, but easily the cheapest to keep running (as long as nothing goes wrong with it of course...)

Oh my ... look what I started ... one thing is clear so far ... CFers are thrifty and know a good crux car when they see one! ... no surprise, really ... We CFers are crazy special people, after all. :p

Last edited:
Oh my ... look what I started ... one thing is clear so far ... CFers are thrifty and know a good crux car when they see one! ... no surprise, really ... We CFers are crazy special people, after all. :p
I always said you were special! :bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

As for the car, I do miss the Prairie as you could take the rear seats out and put a double bed in the back :p:p:p

Sadly I can't do that in the new one, but what the hell - I'm pretty good in confined spaces with the right girl :p

More on the theme of brides

img5008fcf65c659.jpgimg5008fcf884bf5.jpgimg5008fcf9d08c9.jpgimg5008fcfbcf99d.jpgimg5008fcfd0c408.jpgimg5008fcfe46fcf.jpgimg5008fcff8c9da.jpgimg5008fd01ccc6c.jpgimg5008fd02e36a4.jpg

Why don't I get invited to this kind of wedding?

On that webside are a few more interesting stories:
Reality check: Can cat poop cause mental illness?I always speculated on this, knowing a few cat lovers.
Diet pills make mosquitoes skip meals, potentially reducing the spread of disease
Ok, but who will feed them and how?
Lakes freeze less and melt faster thanks to climate change Thanks to the greatest Führer President of all times we know that climate change is a fake news.

But what about that?
Researchers hung men on a cross and added blood in bid to prove Turin Shroud is real
On further reading I got disappointed. No one was crucified for real. They could have saved a lot of time and money if they had asked some of our artists here about faking realistic looking crucifications.

Photos or it didn't happen.
:D

The researchers used the image on the cloth to work out the mechanics of the crucifixion, such as where the nails were hammered in, according to the abstract. They tried to re-create these features when they placed each volunteer on the cross. The male subjects “were carefully chosen to correspond, as closely as possible, to the physiology depicted by the frontal and dorsal imprints visible on the Shroud of Turin,” they write in the abstract. “The cross and suspension system were designed to accommodate various positional adjustments of the body as appropriate.”

Were they also carefully stripped naked and nailed in position? What kind of shoddy research was this!

Attachments

• zugSV8-1.jpg
    zugSV8-1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 68
  • zugibe9.jpg
    zugibe9.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom