Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
The title has a history -

Weird. The past is another country.

Some asian ladies getting ready for Women's Day. That first girl is very keen to get her assets in a presentable state.

43afa4706f78b72791c9e34d390f45c9.jpg08400F8.jpg7ba41a6f2f74772070d06746c01202a2.jpgbusty-asian-teen-soapy-massage-in-the-shower-2.jpgnaked-asian-girls-shower-2.jpg750833.jpg346683.jpgnaked-asian-girls-shower.jpg598341.jpgAmateur-asian-teen-at-bath-1.jpg

Internet service has been intermittent during my most recent mermaid hunts. :tiburon: But I have I have checked in every now and then, lurking only, just to keep tabs on things. I have nothing much to offer, so I remain mostly silent.

Mermaid hunter only posted twice in the whole of 2018.

Are you still out there? Can I entice you with these? The first one suggests that you are busy!

hunting_on_mermaid_by_waldemar_kazak-d3c65po.jpgbig_fish_by_waldemar_kazak-d4bkso6.jpgmermaid2017_by_waldemar_kazak-db8k6bf.jpgmermaid`Cos-n (4).jpgMermaid-Found-in-Bulgaria.jpg18lracc15uvk5jpg.jpg

Found another poster from the days when men wore loincloths. This one is from "Erik the Conqueror", which I some how have managed to miss. It's a Viking film that I suspect is lacking in historical accuracy. it is noteworthy however, for being directed by Italian horror maestro Mario Bava. It's also noteworthy that the scene in the poster apparently is in the movie.
erik1.jpgerik4.jpg
I have no idea what's going on here, but it did include the scene on the back of the soundtrack album.
erik2.jpg
For some reason, the German distributor chose not to include the male/female crux like pose in their poster. Instead, they had two women tied back-to-back.
erik3.jpg
I'm not sure if that's in the movie, but it is nice image.

Found another poster from the days when men wore loincloths. This one is from "Erik the Conqueror", which I some how have managed to miss. It's a Viking film that I suspect is lacking in historical accuracy. it is noteworthy however, for being directed by Italian horror maestro Mario Bava. It's also noteworthy that the scene in the poster apparently is in the movie.
View attachment 682791View attachment 682794
I have no idea what's going on here, but it did include the scene on the back of the soundtrack album.
View attachment 682792
For some reason, the German distributor chose not to include the male/female crux like pose in their poster. Instead, they had two women tied back-to-back.
View attachment 682793
I'm not sure if that's in the movie, but it is nice image.
There were some alarming arachnids in 8th century England, too!

1552770549978.png

but it seems to be quite a classic of a Viking swashbuckler
https://www.framerated.co.uk/erik-conquerer-1961/

(though 786, there were no VIkings in England,
no women called Alice, no Dukes ... and probably no virgins either, vestal or otherwise :p )

View attachment 683225

no women called Alice, no Dukes ... and probably no virgins either, vestal or otherwise :p )
The first Viking appearance in England was a trading expedition of 3 ships in Weymouth Bay in Dorset in 789. The first raid was at the abbey on the island of Lindisfarne off Northumberland 8 June 793.
Alice is from the French Alis or Alais which is from the German Adalheidis (noble natured), also the source of Adelaide. So no, no Saxon girls had that name.
Duke comes from the Latin military rank dux (leader) via the French duc. A Saxon noble below the rank of king would be an ealderman, from which came earl, a title equivalent to duke.
Also, I'm pretty sure you can't scale a castle wall using arrows. And, there were no castles in England until after 1066, anyway.

It looks like - historical absurdities aside - it might be a fun film. i'll have to check it out.

Mermaid hunter only posted twice in the whole of 2018.

Are you still out there? Can I entice you with these? The first one suggests that you are busy!

View attachment 682123View attachment 682124View attachment 682125View attachment 682126View attachment 682127View attachment 682128
Truly enticing images Phlebas! But....alas, my camera gathers dust now and I have not created a 3D image in years. Randy has moved to another part of the world and so at this point I guess I am retired from the world of art. She and I did do a whole lot of other work together but it was in another genre and not really suitable for posting here, nor did I have permission to do so. I do miss working with her for sure.

She has vays of making you talk that her male comrades can't match! :p

I'm sure she knows how to make a man sing, just hope that it is not falsetto!

View attachment 683225

Didn't your countryman learn a thing or two from spiders, Eul?

The first Viking appearance in England was a trading expedition of 3 ships in Weymouth Bay in Dorset in 789. The first raid was at the abbey on the island of Lindisfarne off Northumberland 8 June 793.
Alice is from the French Alis or Alais which is from the German Adalheidis (noble natured), also the source of Adelaide. So no, no Saxon girls had that name.
Duke comes from the Latin military rank dux (leader) via the French duc. A Saxon noble below the rank of king would be an ealderman, from which came earl, a title equivalent to duke.
Also, I'm pretty sure you can't scale a castle wall using arrows. And, there were no castles in England until after 1066, anyway.

It looks like - historical absurdities aside - it might be a fun film. i'll have to check it out.

And ealderman gives us the modern Alderman, an elected council official in parts of the English speaking world.
The film looks typical of its era, a rollicking tale with sketchy attention to historical accuracy.

Truly enticing images Phlebas! But....alas, my camera gathers dust now and I have not created a 3D image in years. Randy has moved to another part of the world and so at this point I guess I am retired from the world of art. She and I did do a whole lot of other work together but it was in another genre and not really suitable for posting here, nor did I have permission to do so. I do miss working with her for sure.

Great to see you still here Mermaidhunter. Your work with Randy was particularly pleasing, and worth a regular revisit, and your 3d work is missed. Do say hello from time to time and let us know that you are still kicking!

phlebas’s “Lizzie Borden” collection? :rolleyes:
A few of the older members may recall, that back in 1975, there was a TV Movie, "The Legend and Lizzie Borden," starring Elizabeth Montgomery ("Bewitched"). In the plot, which assumed Lizzie was guilty, they dealt with the exculpatory evidence that there were no blood stains on her clothes (all of which were accounted for). Given the massive blood splatter, this seemed to prove her innocence. But the writers cleverly to advance the plot (and drive audience titillation) had Lizzie do the murders in the Nude! phlepbas' collection seems further evidence of this (especially #1 :very_hot:)

A few of the older members may recall, that back in 1975, there was a TV Movie, "The Legend and Lizzie Borden," starring Elizabeth Montgomery ("Bewitched"). In the plot, which assumed Lizzie was guilty, they dealt with the exculpatory evidence that there were no blood stains on her clothes (all of which were accounted for). Given the massive blood splatter, this seemed to prove her innocence. But the writers cleverly to advance the plot (and drive audience titillation) had Lizzie do the murders in the Nude! phlepbas' collection seems further evidence of this (especially #1 :very_hot:)

Never saw that. It just made me think of some lines I may have gotten from dad’s record collection ... not sure where ... that went something like:

Lizzie Borden took an ax
And gave her mother forty wacks
And when that deed was done
She gave her father forty-one

To add to the collection
A1927O+7CAL._SY445_.jpgf6e4c-58.pnghqdefault.jpgMV5BMjlkOTY5ZTUtNTc4Zi00YzM1LThjYTgtZjE5YmZlYjE4NjJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU4ODM5Nw@@._V1_SY342_SX4...jpgMV5BNjg4NzhiYjEtZjk0NC00NzIzLWE4YjQtNDc2ODE1MDVlYjFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU4ODM5Nw@@._V1_.jpgMV5BOGU0ZGI5ZTQtMjUzZC00MDhmLTlkM2UtZTBkMTU5YjVkMzllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzU4ODM5Nw@@._V1_.jpg265feabda63d0e28de27a8eb31eb1f80.jpg

Great that you are here MH, you and Randy did a great job with that unforgettable session, that's something wonderful. Your session is one of the inspirations for my works with my wife. Many thanks to you and Randy.

Back
Top Bottom