Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Barbaria1 singing? I think I'd prefer her complaining! Or even her demerits!!
crucified barbara cover album.png
but also me have hope photo for album cover sister barbara band was not make in aokigahara forest also there me see not nice snake but me think better snake than spider also when in forest oaks and elms too not nice becuse they are bad trees also me thinking sister barbara band sing too in aokigahara forest like falilv band meow :oops: :cat:

**The Last Corvette** :( The last front engine Chevrolet Corvette was built at GM’s Bowling Green, Ky. factory on Thursday, according to the automaker. Chevrolet will now finish re-engineering the plant to manufacture the all-new mid-engine 2020 Corvette Stingray. Production of the $59,995 Stingray coupe is set to begin in February with a convertible to follow later in the year. The C-8 model will do 0-60 mph in 2.9 seconds. In base form, the 6.2-liter LT2 V8 engine develops 490 hp (365 kW / 497 PS) and 465 lb-ft (630 Nm) of torque. The Z51, on the other hand, has 495 hp (369 kW / 502 PS) and 470 lb-ft (637 Nm) of torque thanks to its performance exhaust system. :)

2020-Chevrolet-Corvette-front-three-quarter-2.jpeg2020-Chevrolet-Corvette-rear-three-quarter.jpeg2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-002.jpeg2020-Corvette-C8-6.jpg2020-Corvette-C8-3.jpg2020-Corvette-C8-9.jpg2020-Corvette-C8-10.jpg

okie dokie next sister Barbara song:

me give lyrics maybe someone will be singa:

I don't wanna be with the one who's causing all this trouble
But I can not really help myself
No I can't fake it, 'cause when you walk in through the door
I get all messed up, yeah I lose it

Every time you touch me
I shiver to the bone
As a part of the game
That you can't play alone

Rock me like the devil
Whip your tail and turn me on