Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fine And Beasts - 01

View attachment 120836 View attachment 120837 View attachment 120846 View attachment 120847 View attachment 120848 View attachment 120849 View attachment 120850 View attachment 120851 View attachment 120852 View attachment 120853

Please, Eulalia and all Directors Forum.

If these pictures I posted are not what you are wanting, please delete.

There's no problem.

Were only posted because I did my usual, I did not understand English!

Top-Cat

I think they are sweet, especially the black and white one of the girl with the lion (#7)

no problem at all TC, just the kind of odds and ends that are welcome here.
the 'circus act' doesn't appeal to me (it would if the tiger were eating the girl :devil:),
all the others are thrilling​

Last edited:
originally by grimmley and242904296 (1)s.jpgit explains alot about my cruel intentions

the story goes that after taking the complete control of Collins enterprise Super hot and sexy Sloan gears up in his leather and take revenge on the former boss by brutally raping her along with her husband.
My kinda attitude

Last edited by a moderator:
YIKE'S!!!!!!!!

originally by grimmley andView attachment 121650it explains alot about my cruel intentions

the story goes that after taking the complete control of Collins enterprise Super hot and sexy Sloan gears up in his leather and take revenge on the former boss by brutally raping her along with her husband.
My kinda attitude

I am glad I am not your boss.

I hv'see those chop sticks everwhere :p
I was hesitant to post these, but this seemed like an invitation.
Finally I think we hv seen MH ;)
Fine And Beasts - 01

View attachment 120836 View attachment 120837 View attachment 120846 View attachment 120847 View attachment 120848 View attachment 120849 View attachment 120850 View attachment 120851 View attachment 120852 View attachment 120853

Please, Eulalia and all Directors Forum.

If these pictures I posted are not what you are wanting, please delete.

There's no problem.

Were only posted because I did my usual, I did not understand English!

Top-Cat
I like this set, it is good to play wz beasts :D
Definitely like this one.....look me into my eyes big boy....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

View attachment 121189
Barb, I warn u, pls dont look direct to their eyes, they will kill u directly :D
That is a wrong though ws given in stories n movies, they dont like it in reality :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom