Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Southern States sport that seems to be going viral,
they call it noodling - we Scots call it guddlin

the Urban DIctionary has another sense for guddling,
To insert one's finger(s) into a woman's vagina to pleasure her digitally, while simultaneously having penile-vaginal intercourse with her. (From the Scottish term used to describe the catching of a fish with one's hands by tickling it on its underbelly before snatching it out of the water.)
As used in Diana Gabaldon's novel, _An Echo in the Bone_: "He pulled out the finger (from her anus) and guddled her, light and quick, all along the slick deep parts, feeling his own cock under his fingers, big and slippery, stretching her..."

I love the look on her face. I wonder if her tickling skills translate to the bedroom?

More on the theme of what goes on under water

uw-20 (11).jpguw-20 (9).jpguw-20 (7).jpguw-20 (6).jpguw-20 (5).jpguw-20 (2).jpguw-2 (5).jpguw-2 (4).jpguw-2 (3).jpguw-2 (2).jpg

A Southern States sport that seems to be going viral,
they call it noodling - we Scots call it guddlin

the Urban DIctionary has another sense for guddling,
To insert one's finger(s) into a woman's vagina to pleasure her digitally, while simultaneously having penile-vaginal intercourse with her. (From the Scottish term used to describe the catching of a fish with one's hands by tickling it on its underbelly before snatching it out of the water.)
As used in Diana Gabaldon's novel, _An Echo in the Bone_: "He pulled out the finger (from her anus) and guddled her, light and quick, all along the slick deep parts, feeling his own cock under his fingers, big and slippery, stretching her..."
In some states (US) it's illegal; but it's popular with the "Hill Billys" along our Mississippi River. I can't imagine how anyone could eat those damn things they are carrion eaters.
Helmut

In some states (US) it's illegal; but it's popular with the "Hill Billys" along our Mississippi River. I can't imagine how anyone could eat those damn things they are carrion eaters.
Helmut
Ultimately, it is about it tastes. I once was invited by people to eat 'rabbit'. Once finished, I was told it had been 'water rabbit', in other words : muskrat. But it tasted like rabbit, and it had been prepared very well, with good sauce.:hambre:

On the other hand, some 15-20 years ago, there had been lots of promotion for eating Nile Perch. A culinary novelty from the African lakes. Frankly, I ate it once, and it tasted like shit!:boaa:

I love the look on her face. I wonder if her tickling skills translate to the bedroom?
Yes, I'm still not convinced in the first part of that clip that it's the catfish she's guddling under the water :devil:

On this day in 1840, Queen Victoria married Prince Albert at St. James' Palace. Due to royal tradition, Queen Victoria was the one to propose to Prince Albert, and their wedding was the first of a reigning British queen in almost 300 years.

Few know that Vicky, invented the modern white wedding dress.
"In the mid-19th century, white was the color of mourning—not a color in which to be wed," says the Washington Post. So, when fashion-forward Queen Victoria donned a white dress for her wedding to Prince Albert in 1840, she met with criticism. (In addition to the color faux pas, “Victoria’s attire was considered far too restrained by royal standards, with no jewels, crown, or velvet robes trimmed with ermine,” the Post says.)

their wedding was the first of a reigning British queen in almost 300 years.
indeed the first and only marriage of a reigning queen of the UK,
Mary I of England married Philip II of Spain in 1554,
Mary Queen of Scots married Francis the Dauphin in 1558,
Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, in 1565,
and James Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell, in 1567,
so that was the last time before Victoria a reigning queen in Britain had a wedding
(and within the same year Mary was deposed and Bothwell exiled).

indeed the first and only marriage of a reigning queen of the UK,
Mary I of England married Philip II of Spain in 1554,
Mary Queen of Scots married Francis the Dauphin in 1558,
Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, in 1565,
and James Hepburn, Earl of Bothwell, in 1567,
so that was the last time before Victoria a reigning queen in Britain had a wedding
(and within the same year Mary was deposed and Bothwell exiled).
True, since the UK only dates to 1801. And the UK today acquired its current name only in 1921 when it changed from the previous United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

Last edited:
On this day in 1840, Queen Victoria married Prince Albert at St. James' Palace. Due to royal tradition, Queen Victoria was the one to propose to Prince Albert, and their wedding was the first of a reigning British queen in almost 300 years.

Few know that Vicky, invented the modern white wedding dress.
"In the mid-19th century, white was the color of mourning—not a color in which to be wed," says the Washington Post. So, when fashion-forward Queen Victoria donned a white dress for her wedding to Prince Albert in 1840, she met with criticism. (In addition to the color faux pas, “Victoria’s attire was considered far too restrained by royal standards, with no jewels, crown, or velvet robes trimmed with ermine,” the Post says.)

I know a lady who is very keen on Prince Albert. We are odd creatures, we humans.
Traditional Chinese culture also saw white as a mourning colour, interesting.

On the slab. I don't think any of these are real :)

kali.jpgxqu6p3mxmgqp.jpgcandance.jpg81dSbciffiL._SL1500_.jpg6-21-2015 6-50-47 PM.jpg9hNbdo.jpgdead-naked-women-pics.jpg582899ea29914.jpg1922729590.jpgc935fe8c196e7d1c83c2c47e0da96493.5.jpg

I know a lady who is very keen on Prince Albert. We are odd creatures, we humans.
Traditional Chinese culture also saw white as a mourning colour, interesting.

On the slab. I don't think any of these are real :)

View attachment 818721View attachment 818722View attachment 818723View attachment 818724View attachment 818725View attachment 818726View attachment 818727View attachment 818728View attachment 818729View attachment 818730
Reminds me of an old joke about a prawn...only if they've been on the slab a tad too long though!

Back
Top Bottom