Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe it is the first nudist display held...
Could be. I was just thinking it's certainly one of the first gallery showings where the patrons had less on than the figures in the paintings. :D

Nope, it's been done several times in Australia, possibly elsewhere too.

http://www.india.com/buzz/first-eve...sted-by-national-gallery-of-australia-335025/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...ours-tour-of-Australias-national-gallery.html

nudeexhibition.jpgfac73b85baabcdc8b45fe43ddd301f6f.jpgcanberra-naked-mus_3254159b.jpgringholt_mca_2012_1142.jpgo-stu-900.jpg

Um. Hi there. I really like the colors being shown here, but I really really like that beautiful design on the 3rd picture in this set. those markings are beautiful. I don't think I would ever be able to do something like this to myself. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, and I do not know anyone who could help me with this.

Um. Hi there. I really like the colors being shown here, but I really really like that beautiful design on the 3rd picture in this set. those markings are beautiful. I don't think I would ever be able to do something like this to myself. I don't have an artistic bone in my body, and I do not know anyone who could help me with this.

Feyre, the first thing I’d do is google "body painting artists (your town or city)"

Whether you pay them or they pay you to be a model (or a canvas?) I haven’t a clue. Shop around and find out.

And good luck. ;)

Feyre, the first thing I’d do is google "body painting artists (your town or city)"

Whether you pay them or they pay you to be a model (or a canvas?) I haven’t a clue. Shop around and find out.

And good luck. ;)

Really? That sounds realy fun if I could get over being naked in public. These men and women are very brave to do what they do in my opinion. I'm so unbelievably shy about almost everything, and I'm very ticklish as well, so very very ticklish.

Really? That sounds realy fun if I could get over being naked in public. These men and women are very brave to do what they do in my opinion. I'm so unbelievably shy about almost everything, and I'm very ticklish as well, so very very ticklish.
My understanding is that some people do this specifically to confront their own shyness, and find that it is quite liberating to do this type of thing in the context of an event. Some cities (Amsterdam, for example) have body painting festivals where nobody would be naked alone, but part of a group. That might work for you, if you are somewhere you can find this sort of event.

My understanding is that some people do this specifically to confront their own shyness, and find that it is quite liberating to do this type of thing in the context of an event. Some cities (Amsterdam, for example) have body painting festivals where nobody would be naked alone, but part of a group. That might work for you, if you are somewhere you can find this sort of event.

I'd definately have to look it up. I wish I knew someone else on a personal level that I could go try it with, and maybe it would not feel so scary to me. In addition to being really shy, I'm also afraid of my own shadow at times, almost literally. I'm very short though, so I tend to feel like I am hiding when I am in a crowd.

I'd definately have to look it up. I wish I knew someone else on a personal level that I could go try it with, and maybe it would not feel so scary to me. In addition to being really shy, I'm also afraid of my own shadow at times, almost literally. I'm very short though, so I tend to feel like I am hiding when I am in a crowd.

Nothing wrong with being below average height :)

A tickling story, this is all I have of this one

rysa_in_tickleland_1_1_by_ceeaybee-d7f1jl6.jpgrysa_in_tickleland_1_2_by_ceeaybee-d7kulb4.jpgrysa_in_tickleland_1_3_by_ceeaybee-d81twzi.jpgrysa_in_tickleland_1_4_by_ceeaybee-d8p7zt2.jpg

Behind the Door

I have about 4 thousand pictures on my phone, and most of them are very mundane. Pictures of my cats or dogs, food I made or ordered, or just something just a scrap of paper with some info I need. To find what I’m looking for, I go to My Photos, go to locations, and I can see where I was when I take every picture. So I begin to zoom in, just east of Old town on Walnut until I see it, and remember.

I was nervous the few days leading up to it, because I had never done this before and didn’t want to let that on. I went through the classifieds, and then the online ads, just two days before the US changed their laws and disabled those websites. I sent a few emails, and when that didn’t work, I tried calling a few, leaving vague voicemails about wanting to set up an appointment. And then, one call was declined and I immediately got a text, “Can’t talk, what time you come baby” and then she immediately gave me the address. Three miles from my house, and one mile from work.

Was I nervous that this was some kind of set up or scam, hell yes. Did a quick search on the history of people getting arrested for this, and it seemed like it happened to idiots who tried to solicit from fake street walkers, so I was good on that front. Still, it occurred to me that I could be getting involved with MS-13 or the Yakuza or whatever the Chinese have.

So, the way I set it up, after work on Saturday, I took 160 cash and placed it in an envelope, and ever wrote “College fund” on it. I put a 20 in my left pocket, and 20 in my right, and a 5 in my sock. I left my wallet and my keys, and was thinking about leaving my phone, but decided I keep it. And I told the only person I could trust where I was going, which is my ex-wife, who was in Venice hooking up with a dude she met randomly at the beach and started going out with. Girls have all the luck I guess.

I googled searched the phone number and address again. Nothing came up on the address and the phone came up with reviews that said the girl was cute, but disinterested and was in a hurry to get rid of her customers. So I walked out of work. I’d come back after to grab my stuff, and walked up the street. I was told to wait a little, so I walked around the block, looking for people who were just sitting in their car. I remember watching one dude is his car, who had his phone mounted where I could see him. I sent a text wanting to see if his phone would light up, but it didn’t. I wondered if I would be told that people would pick me up to take me to the real location, which I would definitely pass on, and I took so many pictures and of random cars and license plates and sent them to my ex, who was in contact with me the entire time, bless her black little heart.

The instructions came in when I got there. Go to the intercom, and press the buzzer for the apartment number. It was the only listening labeled as a number and not someone’s name.

I got in to the complex, and went up to the appropriate floor. I actually walked passed the door, since it was weirdly labeled, and I doubled back and found it. As I approached the door opened, It’s opener remained hidden.

I don’t know what I expected, but I was preparing myself for either a uniformed cop or a tattooed thug, who would take my money and point me towards the door. I walked in, ignoring my foreboding feeling, which was logically the right call.

I got in and the door closed behind me. A tiny Chinese woman wearing bra, panties and heels stood before me. She was very thin, a few inches shorter than me, and since I’m basically a hobbit that makes her a fairy. She did however have full blossoming breast.

This is the moment I keep coming back to, seeing what was behind that door. Fear and paranoia replaced with arousal. And spoiler alert, the rest of the appointment was not as satisfactory as this one moment of truth. It was full of communication errors, blowjobs over condoms, and awkwardness when I couldn’t get it up. I’d been so tense all day I think I was drained by the time the afternoon rolled around. Before I left, I asked if, for $40 extra, I could take pictures of her, and she agreed provided she hid her face.

As expected, she dressed before the 30 minutes were up and rushed me out the door. She later texted that there would be a new girl next week.

This was a few months ago. I’ve been tempted to go back. The session made me question my testosterone levels, but can’t help but think about the building. I got passed it now and again, and there have been many times I’ve been two blocks away, and thinking about it.

I wonder if they are still active, or if they’ve been shut down. They were pretty reckless with their info, and it would be pretty easy for an undercover cop to get them, since the girl expected the money to be placed in her hand and not on a table by the bed like I’ve been told by my research. Probably paying off the right people. I could check. I could call again, and see if I get the same text back. I could ask the girl, the new girl, to great me at the door completely naked, I could ask if she is into bondage, and maybe do another photo shoot. I haven’t, but I always think about it. What would it be like to have that door open again, and see what was on the other side.

Attachments

• AE15595B-32D3-46C4-99A6-827CABE4CF05.jpeg
    AE15595B-32D3-46C4-99A6-827CABE4CF05.jpeg
    590.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 24A2771F-2FA4-4967-AB1D-91E97E42CE0B.jpeg
    24A2771F-2FA4-4967-AB1D-91E97E42CE0B.jpeg
    628.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 9F3953BD-9A5C-452A-8A46-EEFBC962B98B.jpeg
    9F3953BD-9A5C-452A-8A46-EEFBC962B98B.jpeg
    660.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 5CFA0A98-1C90-45FD-B666-93DDC61103DF.jpeg
    5CFA0A98-1C90-45FD-B666-93DDC61103DF.jpeg