Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't you believe it Old Slave, here's former suffragette Teresa Garnett
at the Suffragette Museum in London in 1947, with the whip
she'd used back in 1909 to attack the then Liberal cabinet minister Winston Churchill.

View attachment 662079 :goodjob:
Ironically, Churchill was a supporter of suffrage, but his PM, Lord Asquith wouldn't support his efforts for a referendum. A year later, in 1910, Churchill was again attacked with a whip, this time by a male suffrage supporter, Hugh Franklin.
Oh, for the good old days of political civility.:span1:
winston-churchill-eisenstedt-feat.jpg

Ironically, Churchill was a supporter of suffrage, but his PM, Lord Asquith wouldn't support his efforts for a referendum. A year later, in 1910, Churchill was again attacked with a whip, this time by a male suffrage supporter, Hugh Franklin.
Oh, for the good old days of political civility.:span1:
View attachment 662124

Of course half the Tory party would love to be whipped by a strong woman.

On that note, who knows what lurks under the surface?
ashley_closet___16_by_ceeaybee-dbnjiqn.png

Last edited:
Some airlines request from their flight attendants to wear the most incredible uniforms these days?:confused:
...and I am not happy with the guys wearing mini-skirts!!!:facepalm:

And how do you reply when you're buckled in to your 24" x 24" squirrel cage and he comes around and says "Coffee, Tea, of Me?"

Last edited:
Don't know where to post - this seems as good as any.

I haven't seen anyone note, again in contrast to our enjoyment of fictional Nazi torture stories.
Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day. On 27 January 1945, Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration and death camp, was liberated by the Red Army.

Back
Top Bottom