Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com

View attachment 815165 View attachment 815164 View attachment 815163 View attachment 815162

Seems like a perfectly good excuse to throw a sex party :p
I don't think I qualify as a pagan but I love #3. Take a closer look.

If @Jollyrei offers you a game of chess, I suggest that you politely decline.....

View attachment 816021

Shabazik on pixiv
Looks like Bergman's 'Seventh Seal' (although there, it is the knight who proposes death to play chess).

Anyway, even when death offers you to play white (after all, black becomes him better), it could be a worthwhile counter proposal to play hide and seek instead!

Looks like Bergman's 'Seventh Seal' (although there, it is the knight who proposes death to play chess).

Anyway, even when death offers you to play white (after all, black becomes him better), it could be a worthwhile counter proposal to play hide and seek instead!

Lexx did a pretty hilarious parody of this famous scene almost 20 years ago;

Lexx did a pretty hilarious parody of this famous scene almost 20 years ago;

20 years ago? That's scary. I remember that episode.

On a different note, armpits and raised breasts, what's not to like?

hand-on-head (10).jpghand-on-head (9).jpghand-on-head (8).jpghand-on-head (6).jpghand-on-head (5).jpghand-on-head (4).jpghand-on-head (3).jpghand-on-head (2).jpghand-on-head (1).jpg

A Southern States sport that seems to be going viral,
they call it noodling - we Scots call it guddlin

the Urban DIctionary has another sense for guddling,
To insert one's finger(s) into a woman's vagina to pleasure her digitally, while simultaneously having penile-vaginal intercourse with her. (From the Scottish term used to describe the catching of a fish with one's hands by tickling it on its underbelly before snatching it out of the water.)
As used in Diana Gabaldon's novel, _An Echo in the Bone_: "He pulled out the finger (from her anus) and guddled her, light and quick, all along the slick deep parts, feeling his own cock under his fingers, big and slippery, stretching her..."

Back
Top Bottom