Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anyone need a bed?

bed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho7_500.jpgbed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho6_500.jpgbed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho2_1280.jpgbed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho4_500.jpgbed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho1_500.jpgbed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho5_500.jpgbed_n6t5pr51JV1rhjbvho3_500.jpg

The current Wuhan pneumonia outbreak was traced to a novel strain of coronavirus which is 96.2% similar to a bat virus and probably originated from bats sold in the Wuhan seafood market where wildlife is sold. [ See: Zhou, P., Yang, X., Wang, X. et al. A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-2012-7 ]

This is a picture of the culprit. Coronavirus.jpg

You could take it for a test drive :)

These girls are sensible, they don't want to ruin their clothes.
I did this once, while painting the walls after the attic had been developed into living spaces. It was warm weather, particularly affecting temperature under the roof, and hence, even the slightest piece of clothing was terribly irritating.:thinking:

Fortunately, the stair had not yet been installed! So, I could pull up the ladder to avoid being disturbed!:facepalm:

Winter Woes
Two bad storms in a week ... first one blew a tree down (on a neighbours fence) cost me £300 to remove it.
Today we have high winds and a months rain in two days ... luckily I'm on a hill but lower roads and premises
are badly flooded ... but even in the face of adversity we can still have a wry sense of humour ...
This shows the main bar of a local pub (note the sign) ... !!!

86696322_10157003758366238_6615946551648845824_n.jpg

It’s customary for slave apprentices learning the job with NailusMartyrsHomeRemodeling Inc. to spend their first year working in the nude (it’s in the contractural fine print). Saves on uniform costs.

Winter Woes
Two bad storms in a week ... first one blew a tree down (on a neighbours fence) cost me £300 to remove it.
Today we have high winds and a months rain in two days ... luckily I'm on a hill but lower roads and premises
are badly flooded ... but even in the face of adversity we can still have a wry sense of humour ...
This shows the main bar of a local pub (note the sign) ... !!!

View attachment 821049

Thinking of you seeing the news of all the flooding down your way, Ted -
I don't know exactly where you are, but I think among CF active members
you're one of the closest to the areas badly hit by Storm Dennis,
so it's good to see you're high and (relatively) dry!

Back
Top Bottom