Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
0919002_20140918233223354.jpg

What do you mean by keep walking? That water looks awfully cold and what if I drown?

I really hope that this illustration is from some large collection. It almost perfectly matches my personal fetishes - a girl utterly objectified and humiliated, her private part obscenely displayed, no makeup or high heels, not a super model body type. And the filth... the pool beneath so messly abused entrance, positioned at the perfect height to recieve some attentions from boots. I can imagine how she must have felt when she couldn't hold it any longer and had to relieve in front of the jeering patrons of the bar.

And I love how the man next to her doesn't give a glance to such a filthy creature. They will still use her when they got overcome by their lust. But when it's over, they'll probably feel as much disgusted of themselves as of the dripping girl, and add their spit to her filth.

And lastly, but not the least... let's just say that I've never been so excited by seeing a roach in a picture before :)

P.S.: How can you quote a post with an image without making it shown as an attachment link?

Last edited:
P.S.: How can you quote a post with an image without making it shown as an attachment link?

Delete it from the bit between
This is going to be a very disappointing Easter. Still lots of unbought chocolate in the shops, people are more concerned to get TP and rice.
This might cheer things up a little

nude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny012.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny016.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny025.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny036.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny041.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny042.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny059.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny061.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny066.jpgnude-muse_misty-day_easter_bunny067.jpg

You have to copy the image (opened) and paste it into your reply.
Or if you want to keep it, download it to your computer than attach it to your reply.

If the post you're replying to has the images inserted as thumbnails,
they'll show up in the 'quote' as links.
If they haven't been inserted, just left at the bottom,
they won't show up at all.

You have to copy the image (opened) and paste it into your reply.
Or if you want to keep it, download it to your computer than attach it to your reply.

If the post you're replying to has the images inserted as thumbnails,
they'll show up in the 'quote' as links.
If they haven't been inserted, just left at the bottom,
they won't show up at all.
Thanks for the explanation, Eulalia! I asked it to another moderator and we've been both wondering about the mystery since.

By the way, I've been reading "The Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls" nowadays, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Prison stories are always my favourite kinds of fantasy. Thanks for the great story! :)

I mentioned before how my childhood mind was warped by the covers of the Men's Adventure magazines my father had hidden in the garage. I know I'm not alone in this. But, did you ever notice how the same women kept appearing in the artwork? Well, I recently found out who one of them was. She was a Swedish lady named Eva Lynd. And when I say lady, I mean Lady: she was born Eva Inga Margareta von Fielitz and her father was a Count. She is now 82 and seems to have had a full and interesting life.
lynd1.jpeglynd2.jpglynd3.jpglynd4.jpglynd5.jpglynd6.jpglynd7.jpglynd16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom