Oh! Wicked Wanda

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

Hi,
It's warming up to -5C tonight!! Had the day off...another 2 foot (61cm) of snow fell in the last 24 hrs. School closed :)
Just found these pics in one of Hans's folders. Found a site for old comics, mansstory2.com but they don't have any originals. The Wicked Wanda ones really appeal. Does anyone have any complete stories and pics of old comics like this?

Melissa

Attachments

• owwbk1308.jpg
    owwbk1308.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 1,359
  • owwbk1307.jpg
    owwbk1307.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,346
  • owwbk1306.jpg
    owwbk1306.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,297
  • owwbk1305.jpg
    owwbk1305.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,291
  • owwbk1304.jpg
    owwbk1304.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 1,292
  • owwbk1303.jpg
    owwbk1303.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,284
  • owwbk1302.jpg
    owwbk1302.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,315
  • owwbk1301.jpg
    owwbk1301.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 1,348
'Only' 2 feet of Snow,& -5c,Melissa??
You know what Makar would have to say about that.....
"In Russia,that is NOTHING,it's Mild,we Crucify Girls in that kind of Weather !!" \:D/
BRRRRR!!
Cheers Bazza
(Who STILL has to go to Work,at 2am,in those conditions !!) :(

Bazjayport said:
"In Russia,that is NOTHING,it's Mild,we Crucify Girls in that kind of Weather !!" \:D/
BRRRRR!!
Cheers Bazza

What on earth are you doing out at 2am!! You must be either a burglar or a milkman!
I don't think they'll be doing much crucifying in Russia today. Maybe even ImageMaker will celebrate the 2018 World cup with a wee glass of vodka.
It's going to be -13C tonight but should stop snowing. The last two pics are views from our bedroom window and garden. The other pics are again from Hans and are by "Smith". I'm not sure whether they show a Serb rebellion or a Turkish invasion of the Balkans. Whatever...he is a very good artist.

Melissa

Attachments

• DSCF1950.JPG
    DSCF1950.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 1,219
  • DSCF1954.JPG
    DSCF1954.JPG
    947.7 KB · Views: 1,203
  • smith02.jpg
    smith02.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,212
  • smith01.jpg
    smith01.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,221
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,229
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,215
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,194
melissa said:
Bazjayport said:
BRRRRR!!
Cheers Bazza

What on earth are you doing out at 2am!! You must be either a burglar or a milkman!
I don't think they'll be doing much crucifying in Russia today. Maybe even ImageMaker will celebrate the 2018 World cup with a wee glass of vodka.
It's going to be -13C tonight but should stop snowing. The last two pics are views from our bedroom window and garden. The other pics are again from Hans and are by "Smith". I'm not sure whether they show a Serb rebellion or a Turkish invasion of the Balkans. Whatever...he is a very good artist.

Melissa
Great pics,love the pics from your bedroom,wish I was there with you I love the snow.kisses!

If you MUST,know Melissa,(can't i call you Mel ?? much quicker....),i work as a Baker*,but for God's sake don't tell everyone that,just tell them,i play Music in a Lap-dance Club !! ;) :p
Cheers Bazza.
P.S congratulations Russia,(begrudgingly....),now put on a bloody good show,in 8-years' time !!
Ask Makar to provide the Half-time "entertainment"..... :D =))
*with the shit hours to go with it......

Hi Baz,
So you are a baker....that's a lot better than being a banker!! Here's some more of the Smith pics.

Melissa

Attachments

• smith03.jpg
    smith03.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1,047
  • smith07.jpg
    smith07.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • smith08.jpg
    smith08.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,047
  • smith09.jpg
    smith09.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 1,054
  • smith10.jpg
    smith10.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,038
melissa said:
Bazjayport said:
BRRRRR!!
Cheers Bazza

Melissa

I'm not sure whether they show a Serb rebellion or a Turkish invasion of the Balkans ;
no it was the Armenian genocide, in which more than a million Armenians living in the Ottoman empire were slaughtered between 1915 and 1917. The fact that the genocide is still such a politically charged question for Turkey has kept it off Hollywood development lists

But Makar we dutch wins the title :ymdevil: :))

it is

Attachments

• british and dutch grieve.png
    british and dutch grieve.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 933
Hi Hans,
I'm certainly not sorry we didn't get the 2018 World Cup. Our team should learn how play football. The last World Cup was embarrassing!
Here's a couple more Smiths. Do you have any more folders like the Oriental one?

Melissa

Attachments

• smith14.jpg
    smith14.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 994
  • smith12c.jpg
    smith12c.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,019
melissa said:
Hi Hans,
I'm certainly not sorry we didn't get the 2018 World Cup. Our team should learn how play football. The last World Cup was embarrassing!
Here's a couple more Smiths. Do you have any more folders like the Oriental one?

Melissa
looking for you :-$

Congratulations to Makar & our other Russian comrades for winning the 2018 World Cup hosting. Condolences to Baz & our other British friends for losing out. Looks like the US was never really a contender, which comes as a disappointment to some people in Tampa because they were hoping to get some of the games.
Also, congrats to any Arsenal fans out there & condolences to any Fulham supporters.
But, seriously, Qatar?????? $-)

Wicked Wanda ran in Penthouse magazine in the US during the late 70s. It was created for the magazine in 1969. It was Penthouse's answer to Playboy's Little Annie Fanny. The artist, Ron Embleton had had a career doing comic book versions of Gary Anderson TV series like Thunderbirds! :-B
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Wanda

Naraku said:
Congratulations to Makar & our other Russian comrades for winning the 2018 World Cup hosting. Condolences to Baz & our other British friends for losing out. Looks like the US was never really a contender, which comes as a disappointment to some people in Tampa because they were hoping to get some of the games.
Also, congrats to any Arsenal fans out there & condolences to any Fulham supporters.

Yep,Naraku,we English,were a bit pee'd-off with not getting the 2018 World Cup,as we DO have the better infrastructure,in place,
(unlike Russia,"sorry,Makar").
Although to be perfectly blunt,we do not have a God-given right to host any Tournament,that comes along.....Good Luck,Russia,You're going to need it !!
But who the fuck,are QATAR ?? :-o (Apart from a bunch of very rich Arabs.)
Cheers BJP.

nice , but.......................... :ymdevil:

Attachments

• i+001a.jpg
    i+001a.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 760
  • i+002.jpg
    i+002.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 762
i'm not a moderator :ymdevil:

next 2

Attachments

• i+003.jpg
    i+003.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 744
  • i+004.jpg
    i+004.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 768
Baracus said:
Naraku said:

Yep,Naraku,we English,were a bit pee'd-off with not getting the 2018 World Cup,as we DO have the better infrastructure,in place,(unlike Russia,"sorry,Makar").
Although to be perfectly blunt,we do not have a God-given right to host any Tournament,that comes along.....Good Luck,Russia,You're going to need it !!
But who the fuck,are QATAR ?? :-o (Apart from a bunch of very rich Arabs.)
Cheers Bazza.
I think that might be the answer. Not that I would ever accuse FIFA of being subjected to undue influence. Perish the thought. ;)

Back
Top Bottom