older woman crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
i'm agree I am a Grandpere proud i love my lovely Grandmere.......... my granddaughters 9, 13 and 16 and all those beauties in our kink but i'm glad that i have my wive. Glad she doesn't look in my computer but i'll realy never swap:D her for a jounger one.

grin by a proud grandpere:p

You're a great man Admi:
you are a philosoph,
y've have a lot of culture,
know a lot about practical things and
you've sense of humor! Why not tell your wife you like to discuss on internet about a lot of subjects even with sexual content? This is just an open question where you have not to answer about it. It's part of your privacy. We do it both & together on the computer..
I go working now. greetings.:);):);)

... and a good looking body /face still is nothing but an empty shell if the character is bad, if the mind is dull and if there is no sense for eroticism!

grin

Why not tell your wife you like to discuss on internet about a lot of subjects even with sexual content? This is just an open question where you have not to answer about it. It's part of your privacy. We do it both & together on the computer..
I go working now. greetings.:);):);)
... unfortunately some kinks (and ours is one) are not easily shared / understood by a partner, regardless of how tollerant he/she is.
What does it help to confess the kink if the partner thinks it is weird?

Count the participants in this forum, multiply by 100 to counter for "not everyone having found it" and then devide by 1 billion to find the percentage of this worlds population who are interested in crucifixion. (Assuming only part of them, 1 Bn, use internet and talk english)
With some 3000 registered users here this turns out to be 0.3 Promille
If we are generous and say "10 times more people are able to at least understand", we are at 3 Promille likelyhood for "any partner to just only understand the kink". (Not "share", just "understand/not have problems with it")

Not enough to counter the >95% likelyhood that he/she not only is not able to share but on other hand would get into trouble over it ("I am not able to give you that, am I loosing you now..." or even "this is sick"...)

If partners are in some sort of serious BDSM relationship the odds are not that grim...
(but that's by itself a small fraction of the population already)
I know what I am talking about. I happen to know a 3 digit number of active BDSM people and had a chance to "probe" a bit at what point they are "lost".

I am not even talking about mentally sick wankers who would like to torture others (for real, not just in fantasy) without any interest in the "victim" (his/her well being at the end).
Those fore sure outnumber the "consensual" ones, also in the subscribers here.

So sometimes it is better not to wake up sleeping dogs, as long as there is no good reason to think it might not end in a disaster.
On the other hand I personally think it is very difficult to supress predominant sexual interests on long term.
But what most will do in this case: Share only some part of it ("I like being tied to a cross, exposed to you") and not reveal the dark side anyway ("I am dreaming to be crucified TO DEATH")...

Ths beautiful women crucified in her garden is not an older women at my stage of the game. She is exellent, age not with standing.

Its way more sexy normal looking women having as models...Im gettin bored of supermodels...its not real and sucks after a while!
I would not go that far, but it's good to keep the "real world" in sight.

some more amber (already retired now)

Attachments

• 07-Amber_27Crucified_27 (1).jpg
    07-Amber_27Crucified_27 (1).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 650
  • 05-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    05-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 656
  • 01-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    01-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 637
some more amber (already retired now)
Amber looks great in these pics! I can easily imagine this being an actual crucifixion scene from Roman times (OK, have to add nails and get rid of the modern hot tub). Some of the others who commented earlier on this thread have made the point that ordinary people (of which there are many in the world) would have been those who most often populated Roman crosses when crucifixion was in its heyday. Amber is probably not a woman who would turn my head if she passed by me on a beach wearing a bikini. But strip her naked and hang her on a cross, see her sweat profusely and in obvious agony, wow! she becomes so sexualized and so erotic! There is just something about crucifixion that brings out the erotic, raw beauty of any woman's body. Amber is still young enough to stimulate the senses. I most certainly do not want to see a really aged woman hung on a cross (just seems so disrespectful, utterly drained of any eroticism, and repugnant), but a woman in good shape and health into her 60s even, hell yes!

One crux fantasy of mine is a multigeneration crucifixion scene -- grandmother, mother, and granddaughter hanging on adjacent crosses. Make them 20, 40, 60 years of age (or 18, 33, 51, given that women became mothers quite young back then). Make the granddaughter visibly pregnant, too! Perhaps a story line could revolve around her getting knocked-up and the horrible fallout from it managed to get the whole family crucified (somehow).

Amber looks great in these pics! I can easily imagine this being an actual crucifixion scene from Roman times, but a woman in good shape and health into her 60s even, hell yes!

One crux fantasy of mine is a multigeneration crucifixion scene -- grandmother, mother, and granddaughter hanging on adjacent crosses. Make them 20, 40, 60 years of age (or 18, 33, 51, given that women became mothers quite young back then). Make the granddaughter visibly pregnant, too! Perhaps a story line could revolve around her getting knocked-up and the horrible fallout from it managed to get the whole family crucified (somehow).
crossed mom and daughter.jpg
I have another with father mother and daughter from yastrow (posted by apostate) I'll looking for that one:D

Back
Top Bottom