older woman crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I think women AND EVEN males must try to look as good as possible for the age they have. Don't try to look as one of 30 when you are 40 and so on. I like males with maturity, it gaves me a feeling of security and thrust.
My companion (reading over my shoulder) whispers me he likes the most sportive looking females...
So what is the perfect body? It depends from what YOU like.
You said "it gives me a feeling of security and thrust." Oh yeah! We older guys can "thrust" plenty! The boy-toys get hard real quick but they have no endurance. Yep! Older guys give great thrust!
So like what was her crime she did to get sent to the cross to be crucified.. Pictures are wonderful, but even cooler when there is a complex story behind it..
I think she paid too much for those boobs. Hubby got pissed!

You said "it gives me a feeling of security and thrust." Oh yeah! We older guys can "thrust" plenty! The boy-toys get hard real quick but they have no endurance. Yep! Older guys give great thrust!

exactly young men have the hour, older ones have the time

I prefer BOTH! I'm a greedy bitch! :D

It ain't the quantity of the breasts, it's the "quality"!

I prefer BOTH! I'm a greedy bitch! :D

It ain't the quantity of the breasts, it's the "quality"!
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/04-jpg.4260/

This gal is gorgeous. Age doesn't matter for a crucified woman. Crucifixion enhances any woman's beauty. Alas, though, she went for quantity over quality! I'm sure she had perfectly lovely boobs before. Natural is almost always better! On web sites that show before and after pics of women with boob enhancements, I always much prefer the before. They're the breasts her body matured with. Stuffing her with bags of gel or salt water only detract.

Back
Top Bottom