older woman crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
cue Good Samaritan story (found on the internet, obviously a man speaking):

As I walked down the busy sidewalk, knowing I was late for an important interview, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days. Wearing what can only be describes as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person’s condition. Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away, as if the sight would somehow contaminate them. Recalling some long ago Sunday School admonition to "care for the sick, feed the hungry, and clothe the naked", I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person. Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out, "Reach out, reach out!" So, I did . . . . . . . . . .

lady-shopper.jpg
.. get out of the hospital in about 3 months. It would be nice to get a card or maybe a visitor.​

yes I like it :D very much
send a card by email:p

Problem solved!!!!!! Thanks to a loving, caring, Hubby!

He! realized i was really bummed out about not being able to endure hanging from the cross so He! figured out a way to make it happen.

The foot support was movable so He! put the cross bar on it, then i could kneel with my back to the cross, my wrists fastened to the cross bar, but with my weight on my knees/legs, not on my wrists, elbows, and shoulders. As the crossbar was moved up, i was stretched out, but not to the point where my full weight was on my wrists/arms/elbows/shoulders.

Then His! diabolical sadistic nature came to the rescue, so to speak. He! pulled my feet off the floor and tied my ankles to the vertical bar. Now my weight was on my knees, which was tolerable as He! put a pad under them.

But then he took the pad away! OUCH>>>>>>>

Now i was confronted with pulling myself up by my arms to relieve the pain on my knees....

But then He! added to the torment. But instead of being whipped as if i were hanging on the cross, which i could have as i was stretched out, naked in front of Him!, he used a can on the upturned soles of my feet.

i screamed, begged, cried, searched for and found my sub space and just endured what was happening to me...and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

So now, i am BACK....being crucified....but in a slightly different form...one i call the "OLD FOLKS CRUCIFIXION"! hah hah!

Plus....He! pointed out i can easily be turned around, facing the vertical, my ass and back available for the whip, and my feet/ankles can still be pulled up by the simple act of strapping them to my thighs! Haven't had that done to me yet....but certainly looking forward to it.

One of the things this does offer....my cunt and ass (depending on which way i am positioned) are now available from "ground level".

At any rate, i am SOOOOOOO HAPPY! now....

Older and wiser masochist,

slavesusie

Crucifixion need not include suspension. . . .

Oh Tree! You are right, but crux without suspension is just not the same. Suspension accentuates and improves the shape of the body so much more, reveals lines that were hidden, and offers much greater pleasure and pain. There is a place for the lesser option, but still!

btw why are there so few older women to be found displayed on these forums? Are they self too conscious? Ladies, free yourselves.

cue Good Samaritan story (found on the internet, obviously a man speaking):

As I walked down the busy sidewalk, knowing I was late for an important interview, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days. Wearing what can only be describes as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person’s condition. Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away, as if the sight would somehow contaminate them. Recalling some long ago Sunday School admonition to "care for the sick, feed the hungry, and clothe the naked", I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person. Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out, "Reach out, reach out!" So, I did . . . . . . . . . .

.. get out of the hospital in about 3 months. It would be nice to get a card or maybe a visitor.​

One good ass shot deserves another, i call this "heres looking at you". i took this at a racing event last fall, fortunately for me the young lady didn't notice this "senior" taking a picture of her ass tat. Sorry for the slightly blurry pix...subject and photographer were both moving.

here's looking at you.jpg
btw why are there so few older women to be found displayed on these forums? Are they self too conscious? Ladies, free yourselves.

Time takes its toll. No matter how hard i try, i cannot go back in time when things that stuck out, no are overtaken by gravity! Smooth skin gains a wrinkle or two. Lines appear were there were none before.

Time takes its toll. No matter how hard i try, i cannot go back in time when things that stuck out, no are overtaken by gravity! Smooth skin gains a wrinkle or two. Lines appear were there were none before.

true, and believe me I know where you are coming from, and yet - the cross can do wonders for the body, smooth wrinkles, improve sag, reveal hidden bone, muscle and sinew. I live in hope :)

my concern is that old worn out people who played american foot ball can crux. horizontal is still posssible evan with a medicare card

my concern is that old worn out people who played american foot ball can crux. horizontal is still posssible evan with a medicare card

Next year i get mine...(medicare card)!

After all young beauties crucified there is now a older woman on cross. Her body is normal with some weakness that means no or less sexual feelings by the spectator arouse.
And this is an unique experience for the more attention concerning the human suffering of the suspension.

Enthusiastic am I that older girls want to expose themselves. Come quickly! I think the allowed age is till 81.

• The wise breasts get a great lift when the arms are stretched above.
  • The soft belly muscles get an unusual tension, esp. when they make a hollow.
  • With their faces they ought not to force an stage expression, they, by life experience, possess it naturally!
  • Expecting is a certain secrecy of their vulvae, the reason: flesh surrounding is softer and thicker.
  • They can bear pain, better than anyone else, after years of life, we can optima forma see the most brilliant resignation!
My congratulations for their courage and I hope, soon to admire more.

FOX

Age is not a factor. Show me your desire for display. Show me your nipple that know soreness but need more. Show me your sex, unchanged when your legs are forced open. Show me your muscled and trembling ass to explore. Show me your open mouth ready to receive me before uttering your contempt of what I do to you. Your body is your gift as mine could be to you. What is your desire? To give or to receive.

I know no age.

Back
Top Bottom